• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Got Prowlers!!!! Got wings!!!! Life is good for TheBubba!!!!

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
I'm back finally... stressful move up to Oak Harbor, but I'm finally here... now to find some limes...

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
I'm back finally... stressful move up to Oak Harbor, but I'm finally here... now to find some limes...

Dont u mean "Joke" Harbor?? haha. jk Phil. Hows the weather up there? I check in towards the end of Nov then deploy soon after. I'll be living in "Can't afford this" aka Anacortes. I'm sure we'll run into each other. Cheers mate.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Thread ressurection... (I can, seeing as how this is my "I Love Me" thread...)

Pretty much finished the RAG (2 back seat flights and a sim left). Going to 133. About damned time.

submarinerssbn

Was that your first choice, and how did you finish in your class? That is what i want!!!!!!! Congrats and hope i see you in there after i get picked up(fingers crossed, i should be getting word around oct 1st).

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
I asked for expeditionary. Not sure where I stacked up in my class at the RAG. Not even half (only 3 of us this week) my class is graduating this week and there's a few from a couple classes ahead of me.

They held the other 4 (3 Marines and 1 Navy) to be October/November complete.

As an add on, I will not be a first tour transition guy. Tis the way the cards fell.