• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Got Prowlers!!!! Got wings!!!! Life is good for TheBubba!!!!

montellv

Professional Badguy
pilot
Do they actually call Prowlers "Strike"? I guess if you count all the 'trons hitting the ground (and your nads) you would consider that strike. :D

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Do they actually call Prowlers "Strike"? I guess if you count all the 'trons hitting the ground (and your nads) you would consider that strike. :D

You know, the A in EA stands for attack, right? ;)

Brett

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Adjust your attitude or we HARM your house. :D

montellv

Professional Badguy
pilot
I am a big fan of the Prowlers. Electronic Attack is a key piece of the puzzle on any strike. As HVAAP, I love to protect our national assets as they run away bravely on LFE's.

As a side note, I have become part of the problem as an Adversary so I will be looking to cornhole any unsuspecting Prowler I can find.

Cheers

P.S. TheBubba, congrats on the selection and I'll see you in Fallon.

montellv

Professional Badguy
pilot
Adjust your attitude or we HARM your house. :D

Do you get issued a tin foil cod piece or do you have to make them yourself? :eek:

I guess you guys could jam my Direct TV...That would ruin my whole weekend.

"Sir. The radar, sir. It appears to be....

(Jam starts dripping down the screen.)

....jammed."

MONTELLV: "Jammed? (takes a taste of the jam) Raspberry. There's only
one man who would dare give me the raspberry. (pulls down mask) nittany03!"

MasterBates

jammed.jpg

Here you go...