• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY20 Oct. 28, 2019 SNA/NFO Board

Thanos

So I reached out to my new recruiter today, and unfortunately, my application is indeed NOT at the board. So @1812TC your findings were correct in my case. Thanks again for checking. I’m quite disappointed, but thankfully, this recruiter seems MUCH more invested in me and my application than my former one ever could hope to be. She is doing her best to figure out what happened to my application, and to ensure it doesn’t happen again for the next one. She’s also a pilot too; I wish I was paired with her from the start!

Anyway, I guess my information can be taken off this board list. Good luck to all of you who made it, I hope to see you in the fleet someday. And to all those who are in similar shoes, I look forward to applying with you on the next one. Regardless of this setback, it’s still nice to be a part of this community here. I think when we view the Navy as a family, as inefficient as it is sometimes, we all come out better and stronger.

For now, I’ll just wait. But I’ll never give up my desire to be a Naval Officer. I am....inevitable
(hopefully for real this time, now that Tony Stark isn’t in my way)

TyKing

pilot
Well it's official, I won't be on this board. Just got word from my processer that the issue has been fixed and my package will be look at next board. However, is there some kind of letter or email your processor gets when your package is good to go and fully processed for the board? I've seen on the forums about a N3M approval letter, but from my understanding that is just for meps, which I did not go to meps; I went to a military base hospital for my physical. Anyone got any info on this?

Thanos

Well it's official, I won't be on this board. Just got word from my processer that the issue has been fixed and my package will be look at next board. However, is there some kind of letter or email your processor gets when your package is good to go and fully processed for the board? I've seen on the forums about a N3M approval letter, but from my understanding that is just for meps, which I did not go to meps; I went to a military base hospital for my physical. Anyone got any info on this?

I was shown a letter from N3M about the approval of my medical waiver after MEPS, but only after I inquired about it; it wasn’t given to me. I’m not aware of any paper trail verification for successful application submission, but I echo your sentiments. It’d be nice to have that going into the next one. Afaik, there’s no confirmation aside from your recruiter checking the list like the last few days and seeing your name there. But I could be totally wrong, so someone please correct me if so.
Sorry about not making the board brother. When is the next one btw?

TyKing

pilot
I was shown a letter from N3M about the approval of my medical waiver after MEPS, but only after I inquired about it; it wasn’t given to me. I’m not aware of any paper trail verification for successful application submission, but I echo your sentiments. It’d be nice to have that going into the next one. Afaik, there’s no confirmation aside from your recruiter checking the list like the last few days and seeing your name there. But I could be totally wrong, so someone please correct me if so.
Sorry about not making the board brother. When is the next one btw?
The next board is January 27, 2020.

srp_4737

So I reached out to my new recruiter today, and unfortunately, my application is indeed NOT at the board. So @1812TC your findings were correct in my case. Thanks again for checking. I’m quite disappointed, but thankfully, this recruiter seems MUCH more invested in me and my application than my former one ever could hope to be. She is doing her best to figure out what happened to my application, and to ensure it doesn’t happen again for the next one. She’s also a pilot too; I wish I was paired with her from the start!

Anyway, I guess my information can be taken off this board list. Good luck to all of you who made it, I hope to see you in the fleet someday. And to all those who are in similar shoes, I look forward to applying with you on the next one. Regardless of this setback, it’s still nice to be a part of this community here. I think when we view the Navy as a family, as inefficient as it is sometimes, we all come out better and stronger.

For now, I’ll just wait. But I’ll never give up my desire to be a Naval Officer. I am....inevitable
(hopefully for real this time, now that Tony Stark isn’t in my way)

Hey man with the wide range of timelines from Pro-Rec's to OCS, you might be at OCS with one of us even being on the JAN board? Best of luck to you, and sorry this happened!

1812TC

Idk about the medical process because I got NPQ from MEPS and N3M. Took a class 1 flight physical and had it routed through NAMI for the O6 review and got waived as 100% fit for full class 1 flight.