• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY20 Oct. 28, 2019 SNA/NFO Board

parkers18

These numbers look really good for everyone who is on this board. My only worry now is they haven't passed a defense budget yet. They have until November 21st but its not like it hasn't stopped them in the past from making a lot of selections. Good Luck everyone!
probably a silly question, but does this include non priors too?

TyKing

pilot
My name is not on the the "at board" list..... I really hope my recruiter has a good reason, since he told me I was good to go. Well, it's not looking too good for me to be on for this board. Congrats to everyone that is on the list, I hope to see you all in the fleet some day.

errantensign

My name is not on the the "at board" list..... I really hope my recruiter has a good reason, since he told me I was good to go. Well, it's not looking too good for me to be on for this board. Congrats to everyone that is on the list, I hope to see you all in the fleet some day.

+1

This will be my second straight board I have missed assuming this list isn't updated in the coming days.

Thanos

+1

This will be my second straight board I have missed assuming this list isn't updated in the coming days.

Im apparently not on the board either. What the actual hell, I was told by my NRD it was all submitted since it rolled over from August. This will be my second miss too. I’m just devastated, idk what to do about this.

I’m also from Dallas, does that have to do with that processor error?

srp_4737

Im apparently not on the board either. What the actual hell, I was told by my NRD it was all submitted since it rolled over from August. This will be my second miss too. I’m just devastated, idk what to do about this.

I’m also from Dallas, does that have to do with that processor error?

I am considered NRD Dallas but am from Oklahoma. Maybe the issue was out of a recruiting office in Dallas, TX specifically? Not sure though.

cinnamon

I feel terrible for people who were working hard to get on this board and didn’t. There is an explanation. All I can say is try to stay positive and get the answers you deserve! Keep working towards it and if needed and able to, switch recruiters! That’s what I had to do unfortunately. I really hope things work out, sending positivity and blessings ??

Thanos

I am considered NRD Dallas but am from Oklahoma. Maybe the issue was out of a recruiting office in Dallas, TX specifically? Not sure though.

Yeah, we’re in the same district. Totally could’ve catalyzed here.
All I can say is, the least they could do is allow us late submission. It’s not entitlement or whatever else the idea might be accused of being, it was a mistake we had no part in. It’s ridiculous. And the fact that the list didn’t even come out until today so there was ample time to fix it just irritates me.

I feel terrible for people who were working hard to get on this board and didn’t. There is an explanation. All I can say is try to stay positive and get the answers you deserve! Keep working towards it and if needed and able to, switch recruiters! That’s what I had to do unfortunately. I really hope things work out, sending positivity and blessings ??

Thanks. We’ll see what happens ??

TyKing

pilot
I just talked to my recruiter, he told me that on our end everything was submitted and good, but that someone on the board end did not submit my package. I asked him if there is anything his commander can do to get my package seen since it was not our fault and everything was good. I'm waiting on response now through email. Any one got any advice or possible routes i can take to get this figured out? Or will I just have to wait till the next board?

KristenQT

I just talked to my recruiter, he told me that on our end everything was submitted and good, but that someone on the board end did not submit my package. I asked him if there is anything his commander can do to get my package seen since it was not our fault and everything was good. I'm waiting on response now through email. Any one got any advice or possible routes i can take to get this figured out? Or will I just have to wait till the next board?
I remember there being some discussion about this on the August SWO board. Where something like this happened to someone and they were able to get their package seen. However, that board was pushed back and they did have more time. Look back at that forum.

Thanos

Same, reaching out to my NRD to talk to the lead recruiting officer to figure out what I can do. That would be so terrible if they made people like us wait that long again...