• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY20 Oct. 28, 2019 SNA/NFO Board

ndraper728

I know I am. It’s been depressing on here with no chatter!
Good on you, Alex. Glad I could help you out with the referral.

I’v just been selected for Pilot out of San Dog. Will be expecting a call from Ms. P regarding my shipout date sometime this week or so.
Recruiter got my physical from MEPS and submitted to navy med, said they have a very quick turn around. Send good navy vibes my way, waiting another 3/4 months for the next board sounds not great.
Just some data I've pulled from looking at previous years selection rates to give a general idea

127 SNA - 120 selected / 19 SNFO - 16 Selected
146 SNA - 86 Selected / 140 SNFO - 75 Selected
82 SNAs selected / 45 SNFOs selected / 44 Non-selects
Who else is ready for today to be over with?

bigbird

Biggest Bird
High stress here too! You're not alone, and to think that I see myself as a pretty stable person is telling me a lot about how important this whole thing is to me. I feel like im just going through the motions, and in every class i've had my phone out right in front of me just in case the call comes...

Swimmer91

High stress here too! You're not alone, and to think that I see myself as a pretty stable person is telling me a lot about how important this whole thing is to me. I feel like im just going through the motions, and in every class i've had my phone out right in front of me just in case the call comes...
Yeah! I've never been an anxious person but damn these long tense waits have got me on edge. They probably do it on purpose ?.

bigbird

Biggest Bird
The 13th August board had results on the 15th. I would think that the 28th October board would start getting results 30th October....

Swimmer91

The 13th August board had results on the 15th. I would think that the 28th October board would start getting results 30th October....
Yeah I looked some of the old boards up too and 2days was the earliest but most that weren't rolling boards came out day 3/4