• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY20 Oct. 28, 2019 SNA/NFO Board

1812TC

Will you also have access to the board results when they are available?
I will not have access to results.

Jeez, this board has more applicants than last board, and people were talking about how big that one was, even.
some of these are double designator. they made two completely different files instead of different pages or tabs. So double looks, such as myself, you cant account for. I am 1 of 159 on SNA and 1 of 110 on SNFO.

KristenQT

These numbers look really good for everyone who is on this board. My only worry now is they haven't passed a defense budget yet. They have until November 21st but its not like it hasn't stopped them in the past from making a lot of selections. Good Luck everyone!

Swimmer91

I will not have access to results.

some of these are double designator. they made two completely different files instead of different pages or tabs. So double looks, such as myself, you cant account for. I am 1 of 159 on SNA and 1 of 110 on SNFO.
I thought I was just sna but apparently I'm confirmed on both too which is sweet. Shout-out to 1812TC for being the MVP.

ndraper728

Just some data I've pulled from looking at previous years selection rates to give a general idea

127 SNA - 120 selected / 19 SNFO - 16 Selected
146 SNA - 86 Selected / 140 SNFO - 75 Selected
82 SNAs selected / 45 SNFOs selected / 44 Non-selects
Is this from the October board’s specifically or the past two boards