• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY20 Oct. 28, 2019 SNA/NFO Board

ANAC

You won’t get FINSEL until you are within a few weeks from shipping to OCS.

I got nervous reading my Y, cause it says it requires an Y vote from OCS after I receive PQ (physically qualified) by NRC. But I thought I received a PQ before my application was sent the the boards. Then I started getting confused about the flow of the process. I’m enlisted rn btw.

benderMI

Got my selection notice today, Prorec Y. This was my second time submitting and just last week I was selected for UPT by my local Air Guard unit. After almost a year long wait i'll have to make my choice between the two this week. For other candidates interested in stats, I had fairly weak ASTB scores and still somehow got picked up. OAR 49 5/7/6, prior service Air Force, only difference between boards was that I changed up my essay, got another LOR and obtained my PPL.

exNavyOffRec

Got my selection notice today, Prorec Y. This was my second time submitting and just last week I was selected for UPT by my local Air Guard unit. After almost a year long wait i'll have to make my choice between the two this week. For other candidates interested in stats, I had fairly weak ASTB scores and still somehow got picked up. OAR 49 5/7/6, prior service Air Force, only difference between boards was that I changed up my essay, got another LOR and obtained my PPL.

A 7 isn't weak at all

Swimmer91

It wouldn’t work. Just like grouping all the SOF to one. Each one serves a different mission
I think they could force it to work, but I agree with what you mean. From my experience in the military, the smaller the group/command, the more effective and efficient they are. When there is big overhead over large diverse groups then it becomes more political and people are less united in a goal and the general good of the group. (and it's hard to manage)