• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY20 Oct. 28, 2019 SNA/NFO Board

bigbird

Biggest Bird
And just like that it’s over...

Even though I got pro rec n and I still don’t know why yet, I just wanted to say that this was honestly something that I remember for a long time. You seem like a great bunch of men and women and for those of you who got pro rec y I’m sure you will make great officers! If you got a pro rec no, and you truly believe this is your dream make sure you keep chasing it down no matter the costs. This is a once in a LIFETIME opportunity and not many even have the option in the first place so don’t squander it. if you are motivated to make the next board like I am trying for, then hopefully our paths will cross again. The deadline for the next board is 19 Dec and I hope to be on it with those of you continuing to try. As for the rest of you, farewell and fair seas to you! I hope to join you all in the fleet one day.... and FLY NAVY!

bigbird signing off...

dontskiplegs

Even though I got pro rec n and I still don’t know why yet, I just wanted to say that this was honestly something that I remember for a long time. You seem like a great bunch of men and women and for those of you who got pro rec y I’m sure you will make great officers! If you got a pro rec no, and you truly believe this is your dream make sure you keep chasing it down no matter the costs. This is a once in a LIFETIME opportunity and not many even have the option in the first place so don’t squander it. if you are motivated to make the next board like I am trying for, then hopefully our paths will cross again. The deadline for the next board is 19 Dec and I hope to be on it with those of you continuing to try. As for the rest of you, farewell and fair seas to you! I hope to join you all in the fleet one day.... and FLY NAVY!

bigbird signing off...
Good luck!

alikazmi9000

bigbird signing off...
Godspeed

Swimmer91

bigbird signing off...
see you in pcola boi

exNavyOffRec

Thanks everyone who PM'd me. The list confirmed what his recruiter called about this morning. Unfortunately it was a PROREC N DNR. It was fun memeing with you all and I hope y'all have a great time in the fleet :)

I am surprised you were not selected with your scores, and educational background. Have you talked to your recruiter about looking into nuke instructor?

KristenQT

bigbird signing off...
Don’t give up! At 21 you have nothing but time on your side. Focus on finishing your degree with the best grades you can and really take some time to study hard and retake the ASTB. Good luck! Your time will come.

sgroff

Prorec Y for SNA. Got the text from my recruiter this morning, going to the March 1 2020 class. Congratulations to everyone who made it and to everyone who didn't, don't give up if this is truly something you want to do. I graduated in 2016 but didn't apply until this year because I was bummed out about my college GPA. Studied my ass off for the ASTB and did way better than I thought I would. If you are dedicated to getting in, I think you can do it. Never give up!