• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 STA-21 Applicants

Do you think the numbers will go up next year?

• Total voters

tmcgee7

Nuke MM1
Well knowing that may not have stopped me from checking message traffic all day, but i did get the first good night's sleep in over a week last night.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Im actually much better now and im not hesitant to step away from the computer for 2 minutes to use the head .. haha

tmcgee7

Nuke MM1
Yeah its just at work for me. Shore duty is boring and message traffic is right in front of me all day. At home the anxiety is pretty much gone, which is good because i have a Physics test to study for.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
So I just ate some McFatties for lunch for the first time in like 3 months and I feel disgusting. It felt as if someone was ringing out my arteries like a wet towel. ugghhh

NayrbIrevlis

GM2(SCW) FY12 AND 13 INTEL APPLICANT
So I just ate some McFatties for lunch for the first time in like 3 months and I feel disgusting. It felt as if someone was ringing out my arteries like a wet towel. ugghhh

Amazingly enough, the McFatties in Italy are surprisingly good. Or better than I expected at least. Although they still ring out your arteries like a wet towel most of the time...

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
I have kept myself busy today. The results will come out when they do. I just need to see my name on there. That is all.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
McDonald's won't help your overhead squat longo
I have eaten the Tusken Chicken sandwich from Subway about 10-15 times in the last month and im finally tired of it ... haha .... This base has Subway, Rice King, and Mcdonalds .. so I decided to throw a curve ball in there today .. haha ... and you're right about not helping the OH squat .. its just going to increase the pain ...

breadandbutter

FY-12 Specwar Alternate
I have eaten the Tusken Chicken sandwich from Subway about 10-15 times in the last month and im finally tired of it ... haha .... This base has Subway, Rice King, and Mcdonalds .. so I decided to throw a curve ball in there today .. haha ... and you're right about not helping the OH squat .. its just going to increase the pain ...
Just giving you a hard time. I love McDonald's.