• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 STA-21 Applicants

Do you think the numbers will go up next year?

• Total voters

melodyne53

FY13 STA-21 Intel Applicant
Thanks .. that really hit close to home ... :) .. But there was only one selectee for SWO(IP) las year too :-/ and for the past three years they have all been ITs ... So there no telling whats gonna happen... But I do have some really high hopes though ....
The SWO(IP) selectee was from my command last year. She has been really helpful when it came to putting together both mine and another buddy from my command. Hopefully we can join her this year...we'll see.

Beastwick

So, I found the NAVADMIN Outlook folder. It says (423) next to the folder name on the left, but it says in the main window that there are no items to show in this view. Anyone out there know how to make it show information?

JHawkNROTC

FY12 & 13 Supply Corps Applicant
229977_10151202471013486_428108642_n.jpg

Just a little comic relief...

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
The SWO(IP) selectee was from my command last year. She has been really helpful when it came to putting together both mine and another buddy from my command. Hopefully we can join her this year...we'll see.
Katie stopped by to take a brief look at what I had as well. She was a great help.
Longo, who was your source for the new likely date?
My LPO called the N1 secretariet LPO (they hit the send button to release the messages)