• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 STA-21 Applicants

Do you think the numbers will go up next year?

• Total voters

sonarforce

FY-12 Oceano Alternate
From the 1420: Transfer Policy. Candidates for STA-21 who receive PCS
orders on or after the STA-21 application deadline shall not be
transferred until officially notified of selection or non-
selection to STA-21. If a transfer directive is received, the CO
shall notify the orders originating authority that the individual
has applied for STA-21 and that orders (cite Transaction Code
number) are being held in abeyance until notification of
selection or non-selection is received. If the applicant is
selected, the CO shall notify the orders-originating authority
that the individual has been selected and that the orders are
considered canceled. If the applicant is not selected for
STA-21, the command should transfer the individual and notify the
orders-originating authority that the orders have been executed,
referencing the previous correspondence that held the orders in
abeyance.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
I know I talked to my detailer about it. He checked with someone else then separated me from my last command back in July. I am still in transient duty and STA-21 hasn't messed with any of my schools.

So if you get picked up your Tom-Tom will say "Re-calculating" !!

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Shadow walkers.... that's a good one. They probably made an account just to PM you.

I had one message from someone who has been a member since 2010 and had a zero message count ... lol ...I have heard alot of people saying that the site isn't accepting any new members ...

BlkDragon

AWS1(NAC/AW)
Shadow Walker Prime here... Sorry guys, applied back in the day when still eligible for NFO and only looked here for results, obviously not selected. But since I've put only put back in this year for med corps. Obama killed the GI Bill program so sustaining a family as well as flight training restrictions changed me to medical. (I did an early transition from active to SELRES to do the school thing... ). I only remembered about here when searching for results this year, hence the lurkiness.

Thanks for keeping me entertained this week! If any of you are considering SELRES for PTS or other reasons hit me up, tons of gouge for you!

Daniel White

MM3 -> YN3
I almost don't even want to see the list anymore. That thing is like the ring. You look at it and 7 days later you die... well maybe 50 of us won't. Idk anymore...

Daniel White

MM3 -> YN3
I'm so on edge these days. I just assume every one around me has seen the list and there isn't a person who is exempt from getting interrogated by me. Seriously. Someone said "Good Morning" and smiled my way-- "WHAT'S THAT SMILE FOR? YOU'VE SEEN THE LIST HAVEN'T YOU?! GO AHEAD, LIE TO MY F***ING FACE AND TELL ME YOU HAVEN'T, WATCH WHAT WILL HAPPEN!!!" And then of course it turns out to be some contractor from NMCI who's just there to fix the rollers on our crappy printer.