• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 STA-21 Applicants

Do you think the numbers will go up next year?

• Total voters

breadandbutter

FY-12 Specwar Alternate
I'm so on edge these days. I just assume every one around me has seen the list and there isn't a person who is exempt from getting interrogated by me. Seriously. Someone said "Good Morning" and smiled my way-- "WHAT'S THAT SMILE FOR? YOU'VE SEEN THE LIST HAVEN'T YOU?! GO AHEAD, LIE TO MY F***ING FACE AND TELL ME YOU HAVEN'T, WATCH WHAT WILL HAPPEN!!!" And then of course it turns out to be some contractor from NMCI who's just there to fix the rollers on our crappy printer.
Goosfraba bro...goosfraba...

JHawkNROTC

FY12 & 13 Supply Corps Applicant
G'morning, Y'all. Here we go again...

I just ran into the CO of the squadron down the hall, who was the chairperson for my board. He asked me how I was doing, and I told him I was on pins and needles. He then asked me if I'd heard anything and when the results were going to be out. I said they SHOULD have been out last week, and the only thing I'd had heard was the numbers were probably way down again this year; probably only 50 selectees. He said that I still had a pretty good shot, and then he smiled and winked... TORTURE!!! :eek:

Beastwick

Good morning fellas. I didn't even know about this forum until the beginning of October, when I started trying to find results, and then it took a few weeks to get an account here because some jerks started spamming this website and made it difficult for the rest of us to get accounts.

In any case, I'm a CEC candidate, I've been checking this forum several times a day for the last 3 weeks, and I look forward to sharing my frustrations with all of you :D

I really wanted to post something about this whole "50 selectees" thing a while ago when the information was provided. I just wanted to bring up that this number was on a Preliminary Budget that was provided by the President's administration back in February of this year. It doesn't really mean anything, and I say that because last year, the Preliminary Budget from his office (written February 2011) said for FY12 there would be 150 selectees. I'm not saying the number will be lower than 50 for this year, and I'm not saying there will be more than 50, just that it's not a number any of us should say is how many selectess there will be.

JHawkNROTC

just that it's not a number any of us should say is how many selectess there will be.

It's all speculation. Apparently we all enjoy torturing ourselves (and the other members of this forum) with gossip, gouge, scuttlebutt, speculation, conspiracy etc...

Beastwick

Apparently we all enjoy torturing ourselves (and the other members of this forum) with gossip, gouge, scuttlebutt, speculation, conspiracy etc...

Yea, I get that, trust me! I've been subjecting myself to all this information since October 2, but unfortunately, I've been unable to respond to any of it. It's all been building inside of me! Non-applicants just don't understand how frustrating the wait is, so I'm glad to finally have a place to vent a little :D

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
I suppose the guys on the west coast are starting to wake up right about now...

Yep. Don't want to, but its that time.
At least we are on page 60 right? Page 60 = results last year? HA I wish. But maybe. If it doesn't happen on page 60, I say we run this thing all the way to 100 that way next year they will be trying to get it there so the results will come out.

JHawkNROTC

I say we run this thing all the way to 100 that way next year they will be trying to get it there so the results will come out.

Yea, that's all good and fun, unless "they" is "us"...