• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 STA-21 Applicants

Do you think the numbers will go up next year?

• Total voters

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
And I just found out that I will be going up for SOY against my roomate because she just won the 4th quarter. She is a frocked second class and has been TAD to SD for most of the quarter so it kind of makes me mad. I just hope that Im on that list so I can care less about winning the year. If I'm not selected, I'm really counting on this SOY nomination to be in my favor for next year's package ... I do have a really strong write-up though, so im not too worried about it but .. yea ... sorry guys ... I needed someone to vent to.

NayrbIrevlis

GM2(SCW) FY12 AND 13 INTEL APPLICANT
Hello everyone, new to the forum (as a member) and I am glad to be here to suffer with all of you until results come out.

Would anyone in the Norfolk/DC/Maryland (and beyond) be interested in a STA-21 Symposium? I'm not talking about just a fleet brief, but an actual hands on symposium? I can get with my command and see if we could get something sponsored. I could also try and get some former STA-21 selectees and/or board members to come talk with us. It sounds like every single part of the package is important. Even something as simple as putting your supporting documents in landscape instead of portrait like the instructions says. If the selectee numbers are going to keep going down, we need to do anything and everything possible to be competitive. 5 EP's, outsstandings on ever PT test, Volunteer work, 5 personal awards, and the greatest write up by a flag officer you can imagine may not cut it. I only have one more year to apply for the program I want, so I'm more than willing to come together collectively with any and all of you to make something happen.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Would anyone in the Norfolk/DC/Maryland (and beyond) be interested in a STA-21 Symposium? I'm not talking about just a fleet brief, but an actual hands on symposium? I can get with my command and see if we could get something sponsored. I could also try and get some former STA-21 selectees and/or board members to come talk with us. It sounds like every single part of the package is important. Even something as simple as putting your supporting documents in landscape instead of portrait like the instructions says. If the selectee numbers are going to keep going down, we need to do anything and everything possible to be competitive. 5 EP's, outsstandings on ever PT test, Volunteer work, 5 personal awards, and the greatest write up by a flag officer you can imagine may not cut it. I only have one more year to apply for the program I want, so I'm more than willing to come together collectively with any and all of you to make something happen.

This is freakin awesome Derrick! I would be so down if I were on your side of the country. Im sure you guys have tons of higher up resources to help with your packages being so close to DC and all. Good on you man.

Hello everyone, new to the forum (as a member) and I am glad to be here to suffer with all of you until results come out.
All the suffering is pretty much done ... we are all just pissed now ... ha ..Welcome friend

Deuce2288

AZ2(AW)
What's going on everyone, I've been following you guys here for a couple of weeks (not to sound like a creeper) but I figured I'd join the conversation. I'm stationed at Base Weapons Whidbey Island. I was sure these results were coming out last Friday, but I guess my psychic powers have failed me ):

Willy P

FY-13 Pilot Applicant
What's going on everyone, I've been following you guys here for a couple of weeks (not to sound like a creeper) but I figured I'd join the conversation. I'm stationed at Base Weapons Whidbey Island. I was sure these results were coming out last Friday, but I guess my psychic powers have failed me ):

What did you apply for? Welcome.