• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 STA-21 Applicants

Do you think the numbers will go up next year?

• Total voters

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Did we have any taker on making a call ??? If anyone has any important phone #s , PM them to me. I will ask my Divo if he can make a call.

jbrown10

Im an instructor at CNATTU. I moved here in January 2011 from San Diego.

That's where I went to A and C school like 7 ago lol... and then I was at VP-45 for a while, do you know AT1 Haber? Or ADC Latshaw... He just put on chief, and I'm not sure if he's still there because he was talking about transfering to one of the squardrons pretty soon...

That's where I went to A and C school like 7 ago lol... and then I was at VP-45 for a while, do you know AT1 Haber? Or ADC Latshaw... He just put on chief, and I'm not sure if he's still there because he was talking about transfering to one of the squardrons pretty soon...
I know both of them.(Good people) I saw ADC earlier this week, when he stopped by the command. He has transferred, but AT1 is still here.

Daniel White

MM3 -> YN3
I'm bugging anyone and everyone about this for you guys lol
sta_21.jpg