• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 STA-21 Applicants

Do you think the numbers will go up next year?

• Total voters

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
waiting.jpg

Keith Delgado

FY-12 Med Corps Alternate
While we wait, did anyone have any good board questions?

One of mine was...

You are an O3 and your roommate (another O3) has been shagging up with an enlisted girl. Come to find out she is pregnant. Keep in mind you have know your roommate since you were fourteen years old. You joined the Navy together, got your commission together, and have been incredible friends since.

The gossip on this ship finally reaches me (the CO). I call you into my office and ask, "what's going on in your house and with your roommate?" What do you tell me?
That was a good question.. My favorite question was "You're a brand new doctor aboard a ship. The skipper, who is also a doctor, took you under his wing. He became a good friend and mentor to you. The skipper is also the command urinalysis coordinator. One day in port, you notice him snorting cocaine. Knowing that if you didn't say anything, he would never get caught because he is the urinalysis coordinator. What would you do?

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
That was a good question.. My favorite question was "You're a brand new doctor aboard a ship. The skipper, who is also a doctor, took you under his wing. He became a good friend and mentor to you. The skipper is also the command urinalysis coordinator. One day in port, you notice him snorting cocaine. Knowing that if you didn't say anything, he would never get caught because he is the urinalysis coordinator. What would you do?

I think this is an easier question than the one about the lifelong LT friend ...

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
I love watching the "Who's Online" pop ups. Over half of them that pop up are people who are active on this thread.