• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 STA-21 Applicants

Do you think the numbers will go up next year?

• Total voters

JHawkNROTC

FY12 & 13 Supply Corps Applicant
At this point, three hours is nothin'! We are officially half way through the last full week of October...

All day friday I was asked " Are the results out?? Any good news yet??" All I could think was TRUST ME....if the list were out and my name was on it....you wouldn't even have to ask. lol

While we wait, did anyone have any good board questions?

One of mine was...

You are an O3 and your roommate (another O3) has been shagging up with an enlisted girl. Come to find out she is pregnant. Keep in mind you have know your roommate since you were fourteen years old. You joined the Navy together, got your commission together, and have been incredible friends since.

The gossip on this ship finally reaches me (the CO). I call you into my office and ask, "what's going on in your house and with your roommate?" What do you tell me?

JHawkNROTC

FY12 & 13 Supply Corps Applicant
Yesterday, I unknowingly got my wife falsely "excited" (keep your mind out of the gutter, fellas ;)) My wife and I are traveling home over Veteran's Day weekend, and apparently, she had talked with my sister earlier in the week... My sister, who lives about 6 hours away from "home", said she wasn't going to make the trip home if I got accepted for STA-21 (because I would be going back home for college -KU- and she would get to see me more often then. So, she wasn't too worried about making the trip if I'd be back home for at least a couple of years...)

ANYWAYS, I guess my sister decided not to take the trip home anyways, because her husband can't get off work... So, I came home yesterday and told my wife, "So, my sister isn't going to make the trip home while we're there." She almost shit a chicken... I didn't know what was going on. Hated to let her down. Hope I don't have to do it again...

Ryan Martens

FY-11-13 Applicant
No, I'm recruiting in Knoxville. I've been looking through public folders, but I haven't found any that have navadmins.
I don't know if you have access to PUBLIC FOLDERS/BUPERS/MILL/CNRC/HQ but thats where they are. If not, look me up in the GAL at CNRC and I will put a rule on for you.

jbrown10

Woke up this morning to my cell ringing. My heart skipped a beat when I saw the call was from the base. I was so excited until the guy on the other end said, "Good morning, this is Dave from the NAS JAX Auto Care Center. Your tires have arrived" :-/ Thanks Dave.

What command are you at? I was stationed at NAS JAX from 2005-2011...

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
SHOW ME FY13 STA-21 RESULTS.......
1662_1346961631.jpg

PenguinGal

Can Do!
Contributor
I am not a STA-21 applicant (as anyone who has read any of my threads knows) but I just wanted to wish everyone good luck. I love coming to this thread because of how inspirational you all are. Well, there is that and some of your waiting techniques are hysterical--I love epic meal time!