• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 STA-21 Applicants

Do you think the numbers will go up next year?

• Total voters

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Is it really a surprise that this is taking so long even when it is likely the message has been in the Admirals department for a few weeks at least? I submitted my package to my chain of command on April 15th and it didn't get to the skipper's desk until mid June! I was even following up with each person at least twice a week to ensure it kept moving.quote]
The same exact thing happened to me .... I had my package all completely done for like two months and still brealy got it off a week before the dealine ... it really upset me but at least it gave me plenty of time to review it again and again and again .....

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
I say this afternoon. Yup, just puttin all my eggs in that basket...
1345492120273_1384302.png

Keith Delgado

FY-12 Med Corps Alternate
I've been in the navy for 10 years so i hope this isn't something I should already know. What is the NICE site that everyone is referring to and where can I find it?

Keith Delgado

I've been in the navy for 10 years so i hope this isn't something I should already know. What is the NICE site that everyone is referring to and where can I find it?

Keith Delgado

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
I asked this question a few weeks ago ... Its a message server that only administrative personnel/ITs have access to for the purpose of sending/rec of official messages ... I forgot what it stands for .. Naval Interface .. something something ... lol...but I only asked once ... lmao ..

Lui

OCS Applicant
I tried to come up with a witty acronym dealing with this message but failed horribly. So NICE stands for "Insert witty acronym here"