• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 STA-21 Applicants

Do you think the numbers will go up next year?

• Total voters
USS Georgia 729G got there in May. How about yourself? How long did it take you to get your fish? Not counting off crew it only took me about 2 months to get my fish.

Willy P

FY-13 Pilot Applicant
USS Georgia 729G got there in May. How about yourself? How long did it take you to get your fish? Not counting off crew it only took me about 2 months to get my fish.

I was on the Chicago from 2007-2010 out of Pearl Harbor. It took me 7 months, qualified fish and rmow on the same day.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
So to occupy my time I was looking over the last two year's results and from what I've seen out of ~52 E-4 only 4 have been chosen non-nuke and the only E-3s chosen were nukes. It will take an act of God for me to get picked up lol...... but I remain faithful. I see how easily people can be discouraged by this program with those types of odds. Now I'm kinda wishing I didn't look at them my youthful optimism is starting to wane. So here's a great discussion question what was everyone's age/rating/tis the first time you applied?

For me this is my first time up so
24/ET(V)SN/18 months

24/AS2(AW/SW)/6 YRs as of SEPT 11th
First time applying

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
If they do something other than wait and refresh this thread time will move faster.
1342405707570_2157581.png

I had to do it.... :p

MasterBates

If you apply a Fast Fourier Transform to the Boolean Least Squares method given a data set of all modern STA-21 Messages, given a 48 hour allowance for when the nodal julian day falls on a weekend, I predict tomorrow at 2105Z.

DiscoMav

FY 13 STA 21 Applicant
So to occupy my time I was looking over the last two year's results and from what I've seen out of ~52 E-4 only 4 have been chosen non-nuke and the only E-3s chosen were nukes. It will take an act of God for me to get picked up lol...... but I remain faithful. I see how easily people can be discouraged by this program with those types of odds. Now I'm kinda wishing I didn't look at them my youthful optimism is starting to wane. So here's a great discussion question what was everyone's age/rating/tis the first time you applied?

For me this is my first time up so
24/ET(V)SN/18 months
25/MM3(SW)/2 Yrs-- but I learned a great deal from that first package! Just keep chugging along, hard-charging, and taking college classes! Well, you might have made it already-- nobody knows.

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
Last year after the results came out, the Fy12 thread suddenly had a lot of new members popping up, even some kid's mom, talking about they made it and what not. What I would like to go ahead and say, whether I or you make it or not, is this:

Thank you to everyone who participated in this forum and provided good information and inputs for everybody here. Thank you to the people who were helpful and didn't keep information to themselves. We all know who we are. I am talking to people who were not only here last year, but the ones who joined this year, or even last month. To those who are watching and reading (like I did myself in FY 11 before I decided to apply in FY12) join the discussions next year and help a shipmate out.

Now to those who are watching and applied, but did not provide any inputs to help somebody out, I do not really care to hear about you making it. Good for you, I really mean that, but no need to shove it in the faces of others who worked hard and participated in this forum.

I just wanted to go ahead, being proactive, and get this out here now before the results come out. Good luck to us all.

Willy P

FY-13 Pilot Applicant
Agreed. I've learned quite a bit from everyone on this forum. I don't think I will make it this year, but reading through the board has made me much more confident for next year. Congrats in advance to everyone that makes it this year.

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
I got my first dislike. Yay. Can't make everybody happy. It's weird because its from one of the people I was thanking.