• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 STA-21 Applicants

Do you think the numbers will go up next year?

• Total voters

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
So it will still be coming across message traffic on outlook right ??? It just won't post onto NPC? Is this what Mr.Paros is saying?

So it will still be coming across message traffic on outlook right ??? It just won't post onto NPC? Is this what Mr.Paros is saying?

He is saying that they don't anticipate it being released until this weekend. When it is released, it will be released on all appropriate channels (outlook, NPC, ect..). He was also suggesting that no one is going to notify the member on their selection status. It is up to the member and their command to get a copy of the message.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
THEY JUST NEED TO STOP PLAYING WITH OUR EMOTIONS !!!! LOL

1331821113734_1949644.png

DiscoMav

FY 13 STA 21 Applicant
Ummmm, yeah... I'm guessing they would not release them this weekend. Although, everyone who's posted something on the anticipated release has been right on every time! (You cannot believe the sarcasm involved in that last statement...) Maybe we could just stop spreading rumors and let the results come out when they come out. Anyone second that motion? I'm just tired of the emotional rollercoaster-- it's already bad enough.

jeeplovindad

FY13 Sta-21 Applicant EDO/SWO
Mr. Paros and Mr. Straten cannnot tell us when results will be out - it's beyond their pay grade. Would not be surprised to see them tomorrow. Hopefully everyone stays calm for the time being.

JHawkNROTC

FY12 & 13 Supply Corps Applicant
Ummmm, yeah... I'm guessing they would not release them this weekend. Although, everyone who's posted something on the anticipated release has been right on every time! (You cannot believe the sarcasm involved in that last statement...) Maybe we could just stop spreading rumors and let the results come out when they come out. Anyone second that motion? I'm just tired of the emotional rollercoaster-- it's already bad enough.​

If we all stopped spreading rumors (and I don't think anyone is doing that intentionally) and over analyzing every bit of info, this forum would be dead for the entire month of October.

This forum is a great medium to obtain info and ask questions, but come mid-October, that's pretty much all it is! ;)

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Okay so lets be real. There is no reson why the message can't be released tomorrow opposed to this weekend. Are they really going to have duty section come in on the weekend and hit the button? lol

MasterBates

If we all stopped spreading rumors (and I don't think anyone is doing that intentionally) and over analyzing every bit of info, this forum would be dead for the entire month of October.

You know, you guys could actually look in the other parts of the forum like guns and such. There's more to AW than just obsessive message traffic checking. Who knows, you may even learn how to reload!

DiscoMav

FY 13 STA 21 Applicant

This forum is a great medium to obtain info and ask questions, but come mid-October, that's pretty much all it is! ;)
I wholly agree. It's good to speculate and share our frustration, but let's not post speculation and make it out to be more than it is... hope that makes sense.

So to occupy my time I was looking over the last two year's results and from what I've seen out of ~52 E-4 only 4 have been chosen non-nuke and the only E-3s chosen were nukes. It will take an act of God for me to get picked up lol...... but I remain faithful. I see how easily people can be discouraged by this program with those types of odds. Now I'm kinda wishing I didn't look at them my youthful optimism is starting to wane. So here's a great discussion question what was everyone's age/rating/tis the first time you applied?

For me this is my first time up so
24/ET(V)SN/18 months

Willy P

FY-13 Pilot Applicant
So to occupy my time I was looking over the last two year's results and from what I've seen out of ~52 E-4 only 4 have been chosen non-nuke and the only E-3s chosen were nukes. It will take an act of God for me to get picked up lol...... but I remain faithful. I see how easily people can be discouraged by this program with those types of odds. Now I'm kinda wishing I didn't look at them my youthful optimism is starting to wane. So here's a great discussion question what was everyone's age/rating/tis the first time you applied?

For me this is my first time up so
24/ET(V)SN/18 months

What boat are you on? Nice to see another sub guy.