• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 STA-21 Applicants

Do you think the numbers will go up next year?

• Total voters

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
NAVADMIN 309/12 Hit the streets.
SUBJ LAUNCH OF CHIEF OF NAVAL OPERATIONS PROFESSIONAL READING
PROGRAM

So maybe 310/12?

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
New NAVADMIN ...

NAVADMIN 309/12
SUBJ/LAUNCH OF CHIEF OF NAVAL OPERATIONS PROFESSIONAL READING PROGRAM

Not what we are looking for ..... :mad:

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Im going to have to start hitting refresh on this site before I post any updates just in case someone has already beat me to it.

JHawkNROTC

FY12 & 13 Supply Corps Applicant
So, I checked all three of my sources to look at message traffic/NAVADMINs (NPC website, NICE, and outlook) and it looks like there was about a 15 min differences between each for the last message that was released (309/12).

It came across NICE at 1400 ZULU (1000 EST), 17 minutes later it came across Outlook. Still hasn't hit the NPC website... So, it looks like I'll be stalking the site that I use to create messages...

hippievan

FY-13 STA-21 CEC Applicant
University of Minnesota and University of Oklahoma. I didn't know University of Maryland was on the NROTC list. I must have checked that thing 10 times. If it's not too late, I may send my transcripts there and see if I can still make the change (pending selection of course). Are you planning to start in the Summer or Fall of FY13?
Yeah its a cross town affiliate of George Washington University, they say it takes 35-40 minutes to get from college park to where GW is, and you have to go there a lot for ROTC activities. That kind of turned me away, and then the cost of living there...

Daniel White

MM3 -> YN3
Anyone aiming for Embry Riddle? That's where I'm currently going and I intend to transfer to their campus if I get selected.

JHawkNROTC

FY12 & 13 Supply Corps Applicant
I think it would be a horrible prank to play on someone to modify last year's message to show it as this FY's message and put their name in it.​

sounds like a good way for someone to get their ass beat​

Hey now. Y'all should throttle back. We're getting to that point in time where everyone's patience and nerves are shot. No reason to go all hostile...

tmcgee7

Nuke MM1
it wasn't directed at anyone, i just had a visualization of someone coming in the office and doing that to me