• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

jbuck387

Gene Police: You!! Out Of The Pool!
pilot
I didn't want to say it out loud because I'm jsut an IS2 but its very unlikely the board will throw away a package when it can easily get ahold of the command. We put a lot of work into these packages but we have chiefs and senior officers that do too. It would be a waste of time and money to just toss hours and day and weeks of hard work. If you don't get picked up this year though (for other reasons) remember for next year to check that Comments section on a regular basis through August (you can still fix things before they go to board) and continue to look over your package. I caught about 3 things admin messed up on. Luckily my chief knows the STA-21 guy and could easily fix it.

Read NAVADMIN 121/09, every year they end up throwing out almost a 3rd of the packages submitted due to incorrect format or ineligibility. Format is extremely important, and it is done that way for a reason, attention to detail. The folks at P-Cola have 1,000 applicants to deal with and only a few civilians to process all of them for the board. Always remember it's your application. BTW, Good luck to all this year.

mc6

Yep. It doesn't like to work that often to being with for me though.

Edit: The note at the bottom just changed from "last updated 10/5" to 10/6. May be the reason.

I noticed that....
But did you guys notice that the FY09 Selectees and Alternates Information Package isn't on the website anymore? They might be updating and putting up a new one for FY10 soon!!

blizzy

FY-10 STA-21 Selectee
I noticed that....
But did you guys notice that the FY09 Selectees and Alternates Information Package isn't on the website anymore? They might be updating and putting up a new one for FY10 soon!!

!!!!!!!!!!!

corko87

Don't tease me!!

On the same note, my OIC predicted it will be very soon. Guess there's been a large influx of NAVADMINs. I don't know if that's true but he's prior enlisted and has been in about 6 times longer than I have.

Fingers crossed!!

Cleonard19

Contributor
I would imagine that results come out ~24 hours after class 0901 is informed that there is now money for them to execute their orders to their PDS.

At least around prototype, there not being enough money to send the grad class out to sea and there not being results yet seem to go hand in hand.

zeroentropy

Please send me the results

Hi, I am also nervously checking this thread! My wife applied for her package, and I am really hoping I find out early so that I can have a nice dinner prepared for her if she gets it! Thanks guys!

Steelerfan23

Besides nervous and anxious it is just business as usual, I have become very familiar with NPC, Airwarriors and the NETFOCUS website. Still thinking Friday will be the day?

rbsbll09

STA-21 NFO Applicant
I had a good feeling about friday, but then someone on here mentioned the 20th and i no longer have a good feeling about any date. i almost need to stay away from airwarriors for while.

Bill3753

I feel the same way. Just reasy to know already. Has anyone heard anything new? If we do get it leaked here first, I am curious who would be the person leaking the information?

zeroentropy

I can't remember who it was that had the results last year. I just know someone emailed them to me from the thread on 10/11 at about 12:03 pm lol!