• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

Nurse2B

Nurse Corp applicant FY10
Oh man . . . I just checked Netfocus and that line on my package status that says "your package has been recieved but not reviewed" is gone. No selection results, but a change non-the less !!!!

Steelerfan23

Im a little relieved to know that everyones status read the same thing, for three months I wondered what was going on, I think we will know very soon.

Bill3753

I made some calls around Millington yesterday. I know it is not really their deal to release the results, but thought I'd see what I could find. They either didn't know, or weren't saying. The guy I talked to I deal with a ton because of my job as the Personnel Officer, so I doubt he just wasn't saying. He did say that he was expecting them to come out tomorrow. Not trying to spin things up more, but just thought I'd put it out there for everyone to chew on.

Bandit X

....soon?

Contacted Pensacola this Tues (10/6) by phone. They stated the the navadmin is being chopped now. His expectations is that the message will be out mid Oct, which leads me to believe that it will be next week some time.

zeroentropy

Is there anyone on here who got accepted last year? If so, can they shed some light on the "status change"? How long after this happened did the results come out?

Bill3753

If they are chopping it already, that means they have a finalized list. Once the board gets their initial list, they bounce it off legal to check for guys on legal hold, medical for med holds, and what not. If someone is on hold for something like that, they pull their name because they can't transfer anyways. If they are putting together a finalized message that would mean the list is finalized. This would in turn mean the message should be today or tomorrow. Not trying to contradict what you heard or was told, but the normal time for one of those messages to be released one the list is finalized is two to three days.