• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

Steelerfan23

I will be the first to admit that while I am home I check this site, just occassionally though, maybe a little more lol

loweryab

Last year the people that had access to message traffic found out first. Since message traffic typically comes through SIPR or higher, those with access to those systems were the first to know (at least on this thread). So needless to say, I am watching my M3 account like crazy!! Just one more button to hit refresh on. C'mon Navy... make it a really good three-day weekend and release the results NOW!!! :D

corko87

Last year the people that had access to message traffic found out first. Since message traffic typically comes through SIPR or higher, those with access to those systems were the first to know (at least on this thread). So needless to say, I am watching my M3 account like crazy!! Just one more button to hit refresh on. C'mon Navy... make it a really good three-day weekend and release the results NOW!!! :D

HAHA I set up my M3 to send an email with any message with STA 21 in it. Unfortunately I'm not going to be at work until Tuesday. Guess I'm depending on NPC to be somewhat timely.

Nurse2B

Nurse Corp applicant FY10
I am very thankful at this point in the week that I am gainfully employed with very little time to sit and ponder the Navy's painfully slow process of releasing any sort of board results or advancements (what is up with that anyways?!?). However . . . the few times I get a minute at my desk, I check the websites before I even think of glancing at my e-mail.

D*mn this is stressful!!!!

SubmarineWife

Sending everyone good wishes for this time of year! I remember very well last year getting home from the Navy Ball and seeing traffic on here that someone had found the results in message traffic. I sent my husband to the base (in his PJ's at midnight!) to search for the results, which he found eventually! Now he's in school and we're looking at a commissioning in Dec 2010! Time flies after you find out! :) BEST WISHES!!!

mc6

If you go to the STA-21 website under Administration, they took down the FY09 results...and the last update on the bottom of the page is 10/7/09. Maybe they're making some space for FY10 results!
I'm thinking we might have the results by the end of the week...hopefully. Last year the results were first released on a Friday (10th) around 2000 on high side message traffic.

OscarMyers

None
If you go to the STA-21 website under Administration, they took down the FY09 results...and the last update on the bottom of the page is 10/7/09. Maybe they're making some space for FY10 results!
I'm thinking we might have the results by the end of the week...hopefully. Last year the results were first released on a Friday (10th) around 2000 on high side message traffic.

lol thank you for the heads up/ spool up. Im pretty sure someone was freaking out about that a few days ago on this thread. by the power vested in the navy it will be bestowed upon us engraved on two tablets. soon enough....soon enough

Stick

pilot
Don't tease me!!

On the same note, my OIC predicted it will be very soon. Guess there's been a large influx of NAVADMINs. I don't know if that's true but he's prior enlisted and has been in about 6 times longer than I have.

Fingers crossed!!

I predict it will be very soon as well. I bet they come out within 24 days. Just guessing because the results are released some time during October each year.

I'm just sayin'.

blizzy

FY-10 STA-21 Selectee
lol... no shit!!!... but none of us want to wait THAT long.. we're all about the prospect of Friday!

jg54170

OCS JAN12th
Someone with some eyes on the message traffic post up if you see the Flying CWO results as well. I am going to be on leave but last time I spoke with the folks at BUPERS they said they were forwarded on Aug 28th for release and they are expected any day.