• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

OscarMyers

None
Also, if someone quits because of what someone else tells them then they didn't want it that bad to begin with.

+1

telling people what they want to hear puts them at a disadvantage. Respectfully telling people there weaknesses should make them aware of what they have to do. Outside opinions arent rose colored unlike most peoples personal opinions about themselves, but they are opinions so take them with a grain of salt.

brian_burrows

1st Timer FY10
Good news guys, (I use the word "guys" in a non-gender specific way) only 4 days to go till Friday. Let's all hold our breath till then. Ready 1... 2....

brian_burrows

1st Timer FY10
I just found out that I will be at work on Friday and I am unable to access NPC so if somebody could please PLEASE either PM me or post on the thread if the results come out I would be very very very grateful. Thanks

OscarMyers

None
I just found out that I will be at work on Friday and I am unable to access NPC so if somebody could please PLEASE either PM me or post on the thread if the results come out I would be very very very grateful. Thanks

Dont worry brother youll find out. We'll take care of ya

rbsbll09

STA-21 NFO Applicant
Now i am getting a little nervous. Several guys are talking about netfocus being down, and others are quoting dates that it was updated. For about 2 months now my Package status has said, "package received 7/17/2009, contents of package have not yet been reviewed" However in late July there was a comment becuase my CO had forgotten something, as soon as i turned it in the comment was deleted. If selection boards are over and my package has been inventoried, why in the world does it still show "package received 7/17/2009, contents of package have not yet been reviewed" ?
can i play another game? i dont like this one

brian_burrows

1st Timer FY10
well if it helps mine says it hasnt been reviewed either. As far as I know, I haven't heard of anything other than "package has not been reviewed yet".

corko87

Mine says the same thing. I'm pretty sure that they don't update that site as much as they brag to especially now that resutls are almost out. The way I see it is we can check every 20 or 30 seconds for results but nothing is going to pop up on our private sites on the STA 21 site until the message comes out on NPC, this forum or other message traffic. The only person thats going to know any earlier is maybe our COs and us if they decide to be nice and tell us early. Having something different on NETFOCUS does not mean your package is wrong or not good or that you weren't accepted. Gosh I wish they would release this darn message. I think we might all be going a little crazy. Luckily I'm on leave for the rest of the week. I haven't been able to get any work done!

Bill3753

Well, just to stir the pot a little more, I thought I'd share this tid bit of info. When ever I go to log onto this site, I Google search FY-10 STA-21 Results. It is always the first link in the results that shows up. As of about an hour and a half ago, there is a new link that shows up first. It now says "STA-21 Selection Board Results" as the top result. The link is to a page on the STA-21 Website. When you click on it, it immediately pops up as "The Page is not Found". Hmmmmmm. Also, I have been on and off netfocus all day, so I don't think it was ever down. I know earlier I asked what it was, but that is just because I didn't know it was called that. Just never really looked at the web address that close after bookmarking it.

S8G2F18

rbs, don't worry about that. All of our packages say what yours does. What's important is checking your comments at the bottom if there are any.

As far as the results coming out, last year on the 10th of Oct. (Friday before Columbus day) the results were released on message traffic - shortly after that someone posted it on this site - then later NPC was updated and finally the individual pages on the STA site were updated. I imagine this year will be very similar. Last year the Mods removed the list because it wasn't "official" yet, so if you get it off message traffic just PM it those who have already asked earlier in this thread.

I believe the story was the same the year prior to that as well. (Friday before Columbus day, etc.) There was also mention that the CO's don't find out early anymore due to disclosure issues. I saw mine the other morning and he said we were both waiting for the results.

Bottom line is the results will be out when they're out.