• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

blizzy

FY-10 STA-21 Selectee
My admin called the detailer. He said my orders were released this morning (Millington time). Admin told me they should be in NSIPS and message traffic sometime tonight (Italy time). They said orders appear in BOL last. So, hopefully all you guys/gals in the States will see your's via message traffic before COB.

xtreme_rob

FY10 STA-21 Pilot Selectee
I feel like I've spent more time playing the waiting game this year alone than all the years I've been in the Navy combined...

At least its going to be worth it!

jake954

Darn, I was really hoping the orders would come today. Another day to frantically check BUPERS. Thankfully I was out to sea when STA-21 results were suppose to come out. No internet on submarines was kind of a blessing in that case.

Steelerfan23

You guys are right, I know how easy it is to complain but I am also aware of the amazing opportunity we have been presented. This has been rough but I agree that this is all sure as hell worth it.

corko87

PT at NSI?

Could somebody that's at NSI (and that has a few minutes :) give me a lowdown on what the PT is like there? I'm kinda freaking out about it (PT is not my thing) and would like to get a good feel of what I should be focusing on before I report in May. Is it everyday? Lots of running? How many miles? Is it pretty typical to most bootcamp/Navy training meaning 30-40 minutes stretching/pushups/sit ups and then a few mile run? Thanks for any insight.

Steelerfan23

I just got off the phone with the Chief detailer for special programs, he said he has 20 orders pending approval and release and he has 25 more to write, he went on to say that he hopes to have all of them out by the end of the week.....cutting it too close for comfort......

blizzy

FY-10 STA-21 Selectee
FYI... it says this at the top of the orders: MEMBER HAS A MINIMUM OBLIGATION OF 6 YEARS PRIOR TO EXECUTION OF THESE ORDERS.

No big deal; we all know that... but in the big mass of words, about half way down it says this:
- OBLIGATED SERVICE TO MAY 2016 IS REQUIRED FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT WHICH MAY BE SATISFIED BY REENLISTMENT OR EXTENSION OF ENLISTMENT.

Just good to know.. for me it'll be a 2 month extension on top of my 6 year re-up.