• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

Fox84

I spoke with our detailer this morning. He has several sets of orders waiting on the green light for release, which should be tomorrow. Hopefully they are the last of us waiting.

xtreme_rob

FY10 STA-21 Pilot Selectee
Got my orders Friday, reenlisted on Monday, added a 2 month extension on Tuesday, Finished my checkout sheet and got my Eval this morning and out the door early Monday morning :)

xtreme_rob

By the way, I am moving to TX in two weeks, but leaving my car here in VA then flying back in early May to drive up to Rhode Island on the 12th or 13th, maybe even the 14th. Anybody in the area looking to carpool and split gas? We'll be driving in my Trans Am WS6 you see here in my avatar pic. Shoot me a pm if interested.

jake954

I still haven't received my orders yet. If I leave my command after 4/15 I need a new eval, otherwise I just get an extension letter. Considering the amount of time between this eval and my frocking eval to E-6 (about 90 days) and the fact that my crew is in off crew I'd prefer to just have an extension letter as in off crew I have very little to discuss of accomplishments. When do the orders say to detach from your present command for the May 2010 NSI class? I have left the detailer a message yesterday and called today (they were at PT according to NPC help desk) to get this info to no avail. I'm going to try to call again but who knows if I will contact him. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

-Jake
MM1(SS) Jacob P. Heuss
SWO/Oceano FY10 Selectee
Purdue University

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
Just a heads up...if you are attending ODU, registration for Summer/Fall classes starts next week.

blizzy

FY-10 STA-21 Selectee
...When do the orders say to detach from your present command for the May 2010 NSI class?...

"WHEN DIRECTED DETACH IN APR 10"

"REPORT NLT 16 MAY 10 BUT NET 15 MAY 10"

Even though it says detach in April, you could also leave in May if you needed to. April's just the earliest you can go. (According to my PSD.)

larsonam

Just talked to the detailer. He said he has about 10 more sets of orders that he still has to write. I am hoping mine post by the end of this week!!!

gjhouston

Just talked to the detailer. He said he has about 10 more sets of orders that he still has to write. I am hoping mine post by the end of this week!!!

Keep calling him. I did and he said it was no problem and he totally understood our pain. I got mine the day after I called.

Jake, I am going to Purdue too. Nursing though, I went up there and visited last week and we are excited. If you have any questions I might be able to help a little bit.

xtreme_rob

Hey guys/girls, I'm still looking for somebody to carpool with me to Rhode Island next month. I'm taking my Trans Am WS6 (the one in the avatar pic). It's a six speed, so if you drive a stick we can switch off driving, but if not, I can drive the whole way. Its a smooth ride with A/C, cruise control, cd player, nice sound system. i'll even let you pick the tunes. I get 25mpg hwy (which is great for a V8). We can both save some cash by splitting gas ;) I'll be driving from the Hampton Roads Virginia area.
If anybody's interested shoot me an email at ws6rob@gmail.com or pm me.

MR1(SW)-->ENS

FY-10 STA-21 Core Selectee
Hey guys/girls, I'm still looking for somebody to carpool with me to Rhode Island next month. I'm taking my Trans Am WS6 (the one in the avatar pic). It's a six speed, so if you drive a stick we can switch off driving, but if not, I can drive the whole way. Its a smooth ride with A/C, cruise control, cd player, nice sound system. i'll even let you pick the tunes. I get 25mpg hwy (which is great for a V8). We can both save some cash by splitting gas ;) I'll be driving from the Hampton Roads Virginia area.
If anybody's interested shoot me an email at ws6rob@gmail.com or pm me.

I think everyone got your message before but the reason no one responded was because you were driving a Trans Am WS6 HA HA HA HA HA HA HA just kiddin bro, im flying up anyways my mom just bought a new camaro so i think i might sport that around for a bit. Yeah i know mommas boy