• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

blizzy

FY-10 STA-21 Selectee
You don't need a CAC; you can log on to NKO and click the BOL link under the CAREER MANAGEMENT tab.

(Mine haven't posted either.)

larsonam

For real... and when 20 Oct turned into 12 Nov... effing awesome. I am going to hit the refresh button on BOL until they pop up... I have another 6 hours on watch with nothing better to do!

Fox84

Is this a fun game for jetjockey or do you really have your orders? If so then it may be a command thing, like the orders are in the skippers inbox, but since its saturday he hasn't approved them for release. I know orders go to the command first, but do they need to do anything before they pop on bupers?

larsonam

If they go to my skipper first I am NOT going to be happy seeing that my WHOLE command is in Fallon right now and they decided to leave me back in Norfolk...

Fox84

I'm glad I only live a block from my office and didn't waste too much of my saturday getting to a CAC reader. I'll keep checking periodicly over the weekend, but I'm afraid we're looking at next week now. 57 days to go and no orders.

OscarMyers

None
Is this a fun game for jetjockey or do you really have your orders? If so then it may be a command thing, like the orders are in the skippers inbox, but since its saturday he hasn't approved them for release. I know orders go to the command first, but do they need to do anything before they pop on bupers?

I checked my BOL account this morning and they had posted, no fun game involved. As far as "going to the command first" the only way they know is if the ccc checks the command BOL account in which they are posted to your bol account at the same time.