• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

OC/EMC

Just a thought......This will be your last opportunity before being discharged to sell back any leave. My CO brought it up when I re-enlisted for the program and I sold back 30 days. The extra cash made my transition to student a lot easier. You will be surprised how much money you spend on supplies, clothes, up-front book fees, parking passes, etc... I have more than made back those 30 days in the 2 years in college. I'll probably commission, as well as many others, with close to 60 days on the books.

Soccerstuff

Has anyone seen the message about applying for the STA-21 program for FY11.... my COC wants to see it before i can begin routing my stuff.

OscarMyers

None
Has anyone seen the message about applying for the STA-21 program for FY11.... my COC wants to see it before i can begin routing my stuff.

I don't think its been released yet, I didn't see it on the Sta 21 site or on NPC. I would keep an eye on the NPC navadmins section if you don't have access to message traffic.

Steelerfan23

Has ANYONE else received orders? I have tried calling the detailer again with no answer, I guess I am starting to get a little nervous at this point.

Fox84

I got a call from Ed last Wednesday telling me the detailers were trying cut my orders but could not because I am technically on reserve status. I was told that it you are a canrec or fts you have to have convert to active comp in order to receive active orders. It wasn't that big of a deal, as we are exempt from pts, so it is just a matter of talking to your ccc adn psd. I'm not sure if any of you guys are in that boat, but the detailer said that there are 3 or 4 of us.

jake954

I am active duty and I haven't got mine yet, but I didn't turn in everything until March 11th (I was waiting on an acceptance letter from Purdue). Really, it has only been like 12 business days so I was going to wait until the end of the week before I start calling. As of right now I am not too worried about it. It would definitely be nice to have them right now, but I can't do a whole lot about it. If I am the last one to get them (as I read on the forum) then I will be worried.

IS2 Dead On

I am applying for STA-21 for FY11 for the 1st time, and I wanted to know if any selectee's could critique my personal statement, as well as give me a little advice over the whole experience.