• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY09 STA-21 Soup to selection and beyond MEGA thread

0812GM

FY09 STA-21 NFO Select
Between 1030 and 1130 just because I have a class and we don't have any of that high tech stuff like the internet at the range.

rbsbll09

STA-21 NFO Applicant
My bet is on Wednesday. i dont know what time but i have a feeling that wednesday is a good day to learn about the results.

LoneSailor

The results will most likely be out on thursday seeing that the previous two years the results/NAVADMIN were released on a thursday.

CMS_189

Combat Air Crew
You know I had a dream last night…. That I got a copy of the “list” from some Special Forces guy, I didn’t even know who he was, buy hey, he gave me a copy of the “list”. So after looking through it…. Some 300 pages or so, I noticed that there were actually only about 50 names on it… weird. But anyways, my name was on it, but it didn’t say if I was selected or alternate or anything like that. Everybody else had selectee or alternate by their names, but mine had some strange word in it’s place. I had no idea what the word meant so I tried looking up the word in the dictionary, but couldn’t find it. I think I was content on it meaning I was selected for Boost or something to that nature.
So I’m standing there with this list….. that everybody wants, and I’m trying to decide if I should post it, but at the same time I’m scared… scared that FC2spy is going to magically appear and stop me. Maybe take the list from me, or possible erase my name off of it. So I finally decide to post the list online, but then mysteriously my computer stops working. So I go into another office, because I’m apparently at work at this point, but there is no computer, I check another office…. But buy now, there’s not a computer in the whole building. And it just kept going on like that. I’m pretty sure it was FC2spy stopping me from posting the list.
I really need these results to come out so I won’t have any more of these crazy dreams. I’ve been thinking about these too damn much.

BrickNole

pilot
Before you start celebrating, make sure you do it responsibly, there were some people this past year that did not make it to BOOST/NSI because they partied a little too much before they ever got there.

Alright, if i'm an alternate there's still a chance....

BrickNole

pilot
LOL!...that's an insane dream CMS. i wager a case of beer the results are out tomorrow because i will be flying the next 2 days with no computer. i wish NPC could text the results to my phone or something.. haha

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
You know I had a dream last night…. That I got a copy of the “list” from some Special Forces guy, I didn’t even know who he was, buy hey, he gave me a copy of the “list”. So after looking through it…. Some 300 pages or so, I noticed that there were actually only about 50 names on it… weird. But anyways, my name was on it, but it didn’t say if I was selected or alternate or anything like that. Everybody else had selectee or alternate by their names, but mine had some strange word in it’s place. I had no idea what the word meant so I tried looking up the word in the dictionary, but couldn’t find it. I think I was content on it meaning I was selected for Boost or something to that nature.
So I’m standing there with this list….. that everybody wants, and I’m trying to decide if I should post it, but at the same time I’m scared… scared that FC2spy is going to magically appear and stop me. Maybe take the list from me, or possible erase my name off of it. So I finally decide to post the list online, but then mysteriously my computer stops working. So I go into another office, because I’m apparently at work at this point, but there is no computer, I check another office…. But buy now, there’s not a computer in the whole building. And it just kept going on like that. I’m pretty sure it was FC2spy stopping me from posting the list.
I really need these results to come out so I won’t have any more of these crazy dreams. I’ve been thinking about these too damn much.

heh, beware, for i lurk in the shadows ;)

SPYvsSPY

FY-09 STA-21 Intel Applicant
Ok well I dislike being the bearer of bad new however, after doing some research on the classified sides, I have come to the conclusion that 282/08 IS NOT THE STA-21 Results. On the bright side 285/08 could infact be them but 282/08 is not what we are looking for.

C5IFTW

Speaking of dreams...

LOL. CMS, this post made me laugh so hard. I realized this really made me cheer up and laugh for a bit because I've been super stressed out about these results (like most everyone else) and being that I'm about to start COMPTUEX (or pretty much in the heat of it being in Combat Systems) I actually didn't think about my package or the results all day until I decied to log onto here. It was a nice break (as good of a break as COMPTUEX evolutions allow you) from my own day dreams of being selected or not. Hopefully I can get some damned rest tonight... maybe even FC2SPY can get rid of some computers in MY dreams - because I swear to god - if I go on another troublecall in one of my dreams, one of our compatriot applicants is going to have better odds, lol!:icon_tong

Having dreams about being selected (or not) is... slightly traumatic, good god. Though, I can't lie, I'd rather have a dream about not getting selected than fixing some lame printer...:icon_wink

sw09

P-Cola should be waking up any minute now, hopefully they will post the NAVADMIN sooner rather then later. Afterall, NPC has been down for the past hour...