• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY09 STA-21 Soup to selection and beyond MEGA thread

jake954

Just want to thank all those who have posted useful information on here. Much of the info was helpful and I am hopeful that it will benefit me this year (if selected of course). Thank you. Hopefully results will come out very soon so I can choose what to do with my house and what not. Looks like it will not happen before th close of the day, so that stinks. Will continue to check back.

SkyBoundET2

wow- i take one little nap and all of a sudden results are coming out tomorrow, idf not today. how exciting! best luck everyone! and don't forget the backup plan. :D

LoneSailor

Before you start celebrating, make sure you do it responsibly, there were some people this past year that did not make it to BOOST/NSI because they partied a little too much before they ever got there.

SkyBoundET2

checked bupers- page is down. i have a lot going on tomorrow and will be nowhere near a computer- in case results come out, i'd like to congrtulate all of you that make it. :)

who forgets their raincoat??? i love that thing!! :p

jbuck387

Gene Police: You!! Out Of The Pool!
pilot
well i guess no results today, I've been check here and NPC for the navadmin like every 20 mins

AME1Tack

FY09 STA-21 Pilot Hopeful
Does anyone have the powerpoint that was previously posted "sta-21 hot wash" I can't get it to open( gotta love NMCI!). If you do please pm me and I'll give ya my email address so you can send it me. Thanks in advance. :D

AC1 FlyAlot

I've never posted on this site before but wanted to become a part of STA-21 brotherhood so I figured I would while I anxiously await these results. Good luck to all!

AC1 FlyAlot

Thanks CMS - Hopefully, we can congratulate one another after the results are posted! I have noticed that it can get pretty vicious on here...

CMS_189

Combat Air Crew
anybody taking bets on when the results are going to be out?

I have tomorrow 1430.... I also baught the Wednesday 1500 square.

FitNavy

I'm going to bet on the tomorrow afternoon block. Just because I've been glued to npc for the past few days and tomorrow afternoon I'm going to a Gov. Palin speech in Pensacola. Still, I can't pass up a chance to go see my ticket's events.