• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 23 IWC DCO Reserve Board

jmald10

Mine is there as well... Apparently it is somewhat of a crapshoot as to how long this takes. I am starting to wonder if I will need to figure out an AT plan on the E side as I have no clue how long it will take for this process to be completed. The only cavate to that is the conditional release MAS code which I believe would stop me from being able to route through NROWS,
@njac35 I have already turned in my AT Plans for May. It is better to be ready than sorry and have a bad year due to AT requirements. If we get our COMDOCs and FINSEL before Sep, we just go on orders to fulfill our enlisted billet requirements, or cancel them and try to get into ODS, but if we don't get commissioned before Sep, the NRC may say it is too late and they ran out of funding for AT.
At this point I am not getting any updates from my OR. They are probably busy with new candidates due to the board coming up in March, or they may not have any updates on the scrolling process. Either way, it is the NAVY way of doing things, hurry up and wait with no updates for months. You would think that they will have a giant Excel Spread Sheet somewhere, for us to view using our CAC in Flank Speed, with the list of candidates, where they can go and update monthly, to prevent ORs from having their imbox bombarded with emails from candidates.

njac35

@njac35 I have already turned in my AT Plans for May. It is better to be ready than sorry and have a bad year due to AT requirements. If we get our COMDOCs and FINSEL before Sep, we just go on orders to fulfill our enlisted billet requirements, or cancel them and try to get into ODS, but if we don't get commissioned before Sep, the NRC may say it is too late and they ran out of funding for AT.
At this point I am not getting any updates from my OR. They are probably busy with new candidates due to the board coming up in March, or they may not have any updates on the scrolling process. Either way, it is the NAVY way of doing things, hurry up and wait with no updates for months. You would think that they will have a giant Excel Spread Sheet somewhere, for us to view using our CAC in Flank Speed, with the list of candidates, where they can go and update monthly, to prevent ORs from having their imbox bombarded with emails from candidates.
Agreed, I will route an AT plan next drill weekend. At least that way I am covered for this FY. I agree that it would be nice to see a spreadsheet like that but that would make sense and we all know how the Navy feels about that lol.

devilbones

Arashikage トーマス・嵐影
NRC may say it is too late and they ran out of funding for AT.
Has this ever happened? I have only been in the reserves for 5 years and I understood that this money was allocated to ME annually, guaranteed to be there.

njac35

Has this ever happened? I have only been in the reserves for 5 years and I understood that this money was allocated to ME annually, guaranteed to be there.
Last year we were told that all of the AT money had been spent after Q2. No idea if that is the case across the IC or if it is just our supported command.

warthog_az

Mine is there as well... Apparently it is somewhat of a crapshoot as to how long this takes. I am starting to wonder if I will need to figure out an AT plan on the E side as I have no clue how long it will take for this process to be completed. The only cavate to that is the conditional release MAS code which I believe would stop me from being able to route through NROWS,
Are you part of the September selection?

jmald10

It should be quick then. I was selected in September as well, also active in the Air force reserves. Commissioned 1st week of January 2023 and was updated in DEERs 20 Jan 2023. It will come and congrats
@warthog_az I assume you are located in AZ. Perhaps the process is more efficient in the west coast vs the east coast. I am still waiting on my COMDOCS since I was told I made the Sep2022 board for 1835. I am also and E in the IW community but haven’t gotten any updates from my OR, so I am still drilling like I never got selected. Last info I received was that no one has gotten commissioned from that particular board yet. So I am probably still stuck in the scrolling process like the other candidates who got selected from the same board.