• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 22 IWC DCO Reserve Board

Sorry you experienced this. I will give you the same advice that I'd give all other applicants. YOU need to drive the process. Nobody cares more about your package than you do. Be professionally obnoxious, if something doesn't seem right don't be afraid to follow up and be persistent, as long as you're professional about it.
Thannk you. I was very persistent checking in with my recruited. But the only thing I heard is “they got your packages, they will contact you, I don't know when” I waited till today and found out I miss the interview panel. He said that he doesn't know and there is really no phone number and email he can contact. I don't know what to do really

RJS

Most likely, the “dashboard” is only accessible to recruiters and those who are a part of any recruiting district. Additionally, you would need a CAC to access that system.

Explorer

What is up with the backlog at CNRC? I was selected for the FY22 board in April and still do not have any commissioning documents? My recruiter has told me that the system shows me as a FY22 ascension and that her commander has gotten involved asking what the delay is. Anyone else in the same boat?

eeedoubleyou

What is up with the backlog at CNRC? I was selected for the FY22 board in April and still do not have any commissioning documents? My recruiter has told me that the system shows me as a FY22 ascension and that her commander has gotten involved asking what the delay is. Anyone else in the same boat?
Same boat. No comdocs here either. It’s taken so long that I had to get fingerprinted again due to their expiration

exNavyOffRec

The first question to ask NRC is are you still an FY 22 accession, that does change sometimes.

If you are they could be waiting on something to push out the paperwork, I would see document arrive sometimes just days before the end of the FY.

MajorThom13

The first question to ask NRC is are you still an FY 22 accession, that does change sometimes.

If you are they could be waiting on something to push out the paperwork, I would see document arrive sometimes just days before the end of the FY.
Question I have been wondering is if the career field you are applying for does not have slots available, do they still select you for when a slot does open? Last I heard IPO has been tight, hoping new slots are made available soon.

zamtz

Most likely, the “dashboard” is only accessible to recruiters and those who are a part of any recruiting district. Additionally, you would need a CAC to access that system.
I have a cac, i’m currently enlisted in the navy reserve

zamtz

Same boat. No comdocs here either. It’s taken so long that I had to get fingerprinted again due to their expiration
my recruiter said it could take 12-18 months for commission process to complete. So even if you received a confirmation that you were selected be content with waiting?

zamtz

My understanding is a slot is a slot on a DCO program is not geographically dependent, there is neither a slot quota by location, nor are you assigned a location. That being said, if you are in a location that is particularly in need, the officers you interview with may make a more compelling case as to why you should be selected.
Where are you getting this information from?

exNavyOffRec

Question I have been wondering is if the career field you are applying for does not have slots available, do they still select you for when a slot does open? Last I heard IPO has been tight, hoping new slots are made available soon.
If there are no spots available when the board happens they will not select anyone for that designator.