• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 22 IWC DCO Reserve Board

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I was messaged by my recruiter today that the DCO board decided to not award any selectees entry grade credit and that they are currently in the process of changing the program authorization to reflect this. I am currently a IT1 with the navy reserves and was selected by the DCO board for 1825 on this current board (first time up). Has anyone else received this information ?

?

fy18dco

I was messaged by my recruiter today that the DCO board decided to not award any selectees entry grade credit and that they are currently in the process of changing the program authorization to reflect this. I am currently a IT1 with the navy reserves and was selected by the DCO board for 1825 on this current board (first time up). Has anyone else received this information ?
Woof, welcome to the 1835 club. No entry credit here.

Entry grade credit has its positives and negatives but...for a whole mess of reasons, coming in as an O-3 (for those unicorn 1815s) or O-2 ends up being difficult for career progression (aka getting wrecked during FITREP season). Just start as an O-1, literally have a pulse, and you'll hit O-3 in 4 yrs.

bryanteagle6

Woof, welcome to the 1835 club. No entry credit here.

Entry grade credit has its positives and negatives but...for a whole mess of reasons, coming in as an O-3 (for those unicorn 1815s) or O-2 ends up being difficult for career progression (aka getting wrecked during FITREP season). Just start as an O-1, literally have a pulse, and you'll hit O-3 in 4 yrs.

And..... you'll be on top of the MOB list. No one wants to be there!

crazed

I'm preparing to submit to the next board. Does anyone know where I can get sample interview questions for Crypto?

zamtz

My package is done and ready for the board that convenes in August, my recruiter told me that for 1820 that are 12 available spots and who knows how many applicants, but intel has like 40 spots open. Can anyone confirm or deny from their recruiters?

exNavyOffRec

My package is done and ready for the board that convenes in August, my recruiter told me that for 1820 that are 12 available spots and who knows how many applicants, but intel has like 40 spots open. Can anyone confirm or deny from their recruiters?
Do you mean 1820 or 1825? 1820 is AD and you posted on the reserve thread.

exNavyOffRec

Yep sorry 1825 IP DCO
As it gets closer to the board an updated dashboard may provide more info, the last one I saw had 1825 with a FY22 goal of 11 and they had 23 picked and/or attained which means 12 are waiting for FY23 so they can get attained.

zamtz

As it gets closer to the board an updated dashboard may provide more info, the last one I saw had 1825 with a FY22 goal of 11 and they had 23 picked and/or attained which means 12 are waiting for FY23 so they can get attained.
This is terrible news for me