• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fy 11 sta 21 applicants

NatBull

kupao-I have no idea what he was talking about! I didn't bother asking either. All that matters to me is that he is watching for any kind of update.

Odie-I took over as UPC today, and of course we have urinalysis, so I am spending my time getting people's pee ready to ship, and writing special evals. I wish I could work topside everyday. It is so much more calm up here then it is down in maint. Is Civ5 a game or something?

Curriernavy

Have the day off to and its butal. Taking the fam to Richmond fo some Yo Gabba Gabba though that should kill the day and get my mind off this waiting game. Anyone seen Yo Gabba Gabba its a pretty awesome show fo kids, kinda trippy at fist though.

Armbar

It looks like the STA-21 website has changed quite a bit from when I got picked up (FY 08), but 2 days before the message came out my status on there changed. I checked the status of my application and it said "awaiting medical" or something similar.

Like I posted yesterday, service assignments were given out yesterday to midshipmen and sta-21's who competed (CORE options). My understanding is that the Service Assignment, OCS and STA-21 boards convene at the same time so it really should be any day now for you guys.

Anyway I am sure you guys are checking that kind of stuff. Good luck to all of you, I hope you get what you want!

chk13

Actually from what I understood, the STA-21 board convened and closed before the service assignment board convened. So I am not sure that is a good measurement.

Armbar

Probably just delayed with all the red tape in sending out a navy-wide message then. Service assignment went out directly to the ROTC units (obviously) so that undoubtedly sped it up quite a bit. Anyway, shouldn't be long now for you guys.

Lucky3

P-8 Driver
pilot
The STA/MIDN service assignment board actually completed earlier than what the schedule called for. The board was completed on 27 SEP. I am not sure when the STA board went down, but maybe that helps.