• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fy 11 sta 21 applicants

wernama

Maybe you made first class on this last advancement exam... J/p this waiting and waiting... and waiting is getting a little crazy though!

cbaker

I was just curious so I logged onto STA-21 and you know what, nothing has changed. I will say last year I was looking on the STA-21 website, here and BOL to see if anything popped and the first place it showed was here. As soon as the message came out we had one of our awesome sailors type it up and post it. I wouldn't waste your time looking on BOL or STA-21's website.

Just my 2 cents. :)

chk13

cbaker is right. we will find out first from here. just a reminder, if the results get posted here...they will probably get yanked very quickly. be sure to "like" the FB page....hint, hint

Navnuke

Ok, so the latest the results have come out is 2158 Zulu, which gives us 1 more hour of hope. After that, I say f*** it and I'm going to enjoy my weekend. Whether I find out Saturday or Monday morning makes no difference to me, it's not worth wasting my weekend sitting in front of a computer. (Except for setting my fantasy football lineup)