• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fy 11 sta 21 applicants

timmyhoffa

FY-12 SWO/ED Selectee
Thanks, but thats the 2nd time as an alternate for that particular program. Guess its time to hang up my hat. lol Please send me the list anyway.

Jimglh

Congrats to those who made it! But I'm curious... How do I go from alternate for pilot in fy10 to not being on the list at all? Since last year I put on second, earned eaws, and beame an AT cdqar. I have been in the Navy for only 3 years and started as an E1. My package was far more solid than last year. I am at a loss. I believe that now I am too old to apply again. Any thoughts?

Mustang64p

pilot
Congrats to those who made it! But I'm curious... How do I go from alternate for pilot in fy10 to not being on the list at all? Since last year I put on second, earned eaws, and beame an AT cdqar. I have been in the Navy for only 3 years and started as an E1. My package was far more solid than last year. I am at a loss. I believe that now I am too old to apply again. Any thoughts?

I am by no means an expert but you have to take into consideration that first, the board consisted of entirely different people this year who naturally had different opinions than last years members. Secondly, your competition changed so comparitively you may have slid one way or another. and finally, the pilot selctees were cut by about 70%. a drastic difference in numbers. On the bright side. the same factors that may have slid you down this year can very well make you a selectee next year due to different members/competition/ hopefully better quotas.