• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fy 11 sta 21 applicants

Tori

Navnuke...you are a very angry person. Just saying. Remember that you can lead a horse to water, but that is about it. Try to breath....
Based on the trend...we have 10 hours before we should bother to check if they will come out today.

wernama

Nothing like being underway in the middle of nowhere and watching football games in the middle of the night with no beer or good food to top things off...hows that one for a nothing like scenario...

kupao1502

So results actually came out on a Sunday before? I doubt it this year. Navy ball last night for nas willow grove, I'm pretty sure this is not the only base that held it this weekend...and they're still trying to get out of bed. Lol.

wernama

Not a exactly an FML moment because im sure theres people who probably cant even watch the games and therefore have it worse... More of a Jealous that im not int the states enjoying a Sunday afternoon game with friends moment.

That_1_Dud3

Hello everyone,

I've browsed this site for a while, but only recently decided to start posting on it. I didn't see any sort of introduction section so I figured this was the best place. :icon_mi_1

I'm an IT3 who has been looking to go STA-21 for a little while now and am preparing my FY11 package. Now I never really had decided on a designator until recently after I recieved my PRK surgery, I decided I am going to apply pilot option. I look forward to whatever advice and pointers you all can provide. This isn't just something I figured "would be nice" I'm absolutely serious about this.

Currently, I'm studying for my SATs in December, is there anything else I should prepare for right now?

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
Hello everyone,

I've browsed this site for a while, but only recently decided to start posting on it. I didn't see any sort of introduction section so I figured this was the best place. :icon_mi_1

I'm an IT3 who has been looking to go STA-21 for a little while now and am preparing my FY11 package. Now I never really had decided on a designator until recently after I recieved my PRK surgery, I decided I am going to apply pilot option. I look forward to whatever advice and pointers you all can provide. This isn't just something I figured "would be nice" I'm absolutely serious about this.

Currently, I'm studying for my SATs in December, is there anything else I should prepare for right now?

FY12 Package?

ziffler82

Sunday....Football...but no.....I am instead working.....trying to be patient till the results come out. I think this is now the hardest. First it was waiting to see if they received my packet and waiting to see if it was good to go now its waiting to see if I have been picked up or not....the military= waiting.

NatBull

Oh great NAVADMIN gods...I can't take this torture anymore! Please let the results come out so I can move on with my life. I promise I will stop hitting F5 if you can grant me this one request! Amen...