• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Future OCS Board Dates

exNavyOffRec

NRC has said it does not anticipate any boards for Supply for FY13, and no Intel boards for FY13.

This has been put out so info should be at all recruiters now, anything arriving with Intel or Supply is being archieved for those designators.

exNavyOffRec

The last status report show the following designators are pro X ing applications when they arrive. IW, IP, Intel, Supply, Oceano, CEC, EDO SEGA, CWE, AMDO, and PAO.

exNavyOffRec

sorry, still new the ocs lingo. what does pro x mean? thanks

technically it is used when there are no spots available, or when a person doesn't meet requirements for that designator, really what it does it allows for applications to be rejected without ever seeing a board.

Naval60

NavyOffRec,

How would this affect someone that submits their package with a Navy conditional release that has an expiration date? Are the packages going to be forwarded towards the next available boards? If not, does "PRO X" also means that the applicants have to write a reconsideration letter after they get "PRO X" and want to have their packages view by the next board?

V/R,

Naval60

exNavyOffRec

NavyOffRec,

How would this affect someone that submits their package with a Navy conditional release that has an expiration date? Are the packages going to be forwarded towards the next available boards? If not, does "PRO X" also means that the applicants have to write a reconsideration letter after they get "PRO X" and want to have their packages view by the next board?

V/R,

Naval60

In general the conditional releases signed by PERS-9? are good for only 90 days, so they have to be redone anyway, but a pro x means it just goes away, the entire package will have to be submitted again, if the package was pro x due to no board a letter of reconsideration is generally not needed.

Some of these designators won't select until FY14 goals are figured out.

44magnum

I was going to submit an app for SWO/Intel soon, but this is the first I've heard of Pro X. If I submit my app next month, and am pro x'd for Intel, will my package still go to the SWO board in Jan, or is the whole thing pro x'd? Then would I wait until after that specific board to resubmit my package, and put new dates on everything? Thanks

exNavyOffRec

I was going to submit an app for SWO/Intel soon, but this is the first I've heard of Pro X. If I submit my app next month, and am pro x'd for Intel, will my package still go to the SWO board in Jan, or is the whole thing pro x'd? Then would I wait until after that specific board to resubmit my package, and put new dates on everything? Thanks

If there is a designator that will actually have a board then only the specific designator that is closed will be pro X'd

Snappers

FS SNA - OCS 02 Dec 2012
NavyOffRec,
Do you know if the SNA/SNFO/SWO board started on time? I saw on a different thread that you said the results might be out as early as the 27th do you still think that may happen?

V/R,
AW2

exNavyOffRec

NavyOffRec,
Do you know if the SNA/SNFO/SWO board started on time? I saw on a different thread that you said the results might be out as early as the 27th do you still think that may happen?

V/R,
AW2

I don't, it is in house so sometimes it goes quick, it really depends how many selections they are going to make.