• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Freebie Sub to HeliOps Magazine - READ THIS

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
What's the mask contraption on the guys face in the pic with the Heavy Lift Heroes?

highside7r

None
As always, great shots. Any stories coming out from Texas in the near future. We've got some new CH-47F's that need pics!

Check Six

Have also added some awesome pics from a reader in Russia who sent us some photos of mil helo ops in the Russian invasion of Afghanistan so stop in and have a look.

highside7r

None
I don't think it will, I could try it out and see, the HGU-56 is more squared off. I do miss the 84 seemed to fit better and we used a MBU-12 to keep the wind out of our mic's during TERF/CAL landings. Noticed the USAF helo guys switched to the 56 with face shields a few years ago. My only issue with the 84 were the visors, hard to keep from scratching in the cabin.

Check Six

HeliOps Digital Edition - NOW ONLINE

Morning All,

Just wanted to invite you all to check out the first ever digital edition we have done. I personally think it looks awesome, but rightly so I am biased :) :)

Now you can sit on your computer anywhere, Norfolk, Key West, Shitcanstan or Ireek and enjoy the mags. Please feel free to pass the URL around to anyone and everyone you wish, and the best thing about it is you dont even have to subscribe to read it. Mind you if you want the hard copy you will still have to subscribe ;)

http://www.heliopshelitacforums.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=471

So please stop in, check out the online issue and let me know what you think as HeliTac is the next one being digitised this week.

Cheers,

Ned

Check Six

Freebie HeliTac/HeliOps 2009 Calendar

Morning All,

Well its that time of the year again when we are putting together our 2009 calendars and I have thought of a great way to give away some of our calendars as well as help grow our photo collection thread.

For everyone who adds a photo or two to our HeliOps/HeliTac photo thread, you get to choose either a HeliTac calendar or a HeliOps calendar, its that simple. You can just attach your pics to the thread as attachments and dont have to link to any specific site for them ie: photobucket.

http://www.heliopshelitacforums.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4

All you have to do is join the forum and post your pics, its that easy.

Thanks again all oh and in case you ask they have to be helo pics :)

Regards

Ned

xnvyflyer

xnvyflyer
pilot
Ned,

I have some pretty decent pictures I have tried to post for you but I guess the files were too large. Has that been fixed on your end to where they are accepted or automatically scaled down?

S.

Check Six

If you make them about 1000 pixels across and save them to about 300kb then it should be fine.

You also dont have to have them on Photobucket or any of the hosting sites, you can just add them as attachments.

Cheers,

Ned