• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Freebie Sub to HeliOps Magazine - READ THIS

KBayDog

...my living room end table is gonna look like it belongs in the ready-room!

Stainless steel and coffee-stained laminate, duct tape on one of the legs and colorful words carved into the top...complete with the Jan '06 Approach, a six-month-old issue of Maxim, an October copy of The Marine Corps Times, and a handful of expired FLIPs?

phrogpilot73

Stainless steel and coffee-stained laminate, duct tape on one of the legs and colorful words carved into the top...complete with the Jan '06 Approach, a six-month-old issue of Maxim, an October copy of The Marine Corps Times, and a handful of expired FLIPs?
Dude, he's in the NAVY... They don't know any colorful words, and don't like the ladies... Not to mention, they'd probably read the Navy Times... :D

I'm in - I'll see about joining today, or more likely tomorrow at work...

Check Six

Hey Guys, thanks for supporting the new forum. When you next log in over there send me a PM with name and postal address there and tell me which calendar you want and will put it in the mail for you.

Regards

Ned

Check Six

If any member from Air Warriors wants one of the HeliTac calendars then get over and sign up asap and PM me there with name and postal address as the calendars are just about gone, but have put a few extra aside for AW members :)

Ned

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
Thank you. Now my desk feels like the 5th circle of hell, instead of the 7th.