• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Freebie Sub to HeliOps Magazine - READ THIS

Check Six

Dont worry about it and glad you enjoy them. We are developing the mag issue by issue and will be including more technical type stories so if any of the members here have any suggestions or ideas on topics you would like us to look at please drop me a PM.

Cheers

Ned

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ned,
Great pics. The copies you send me make the rounds of all the current helo pilots in my department at USNA and are in high demand by midshipmen who want to fly helicopters.
Thanks for a great product.
v/r
G

Check Six

Schnugg,

Glad they are enjoying them. Tell the guys there if they want their own copy each issue drop me a PM here with name and postal and will add them to the freebie list for the next year.

Regards

Ned

P.S. HeliTac has now gone to 6 issues in 2008.

Check Six

HeliTac/HeliOps Photos Uploaded

For anyone who is interested I have just upload a couple of hundred pics from around the world including both military and civil pics. Will be adding to the gallery every few days after each photo shoot so keep checking back.

http://60pilots.com/photopost/

Cheers

Ned

Check Six

Attn: All Helo Dudes

Wanted to ask a favour of you all. We are in the process of unveiling our new HeliOps/HeliTac forum and would like you ask for your support in joining it and making a post or three.

Those from Air Warriors who come over and do so, you will receive a complimentary HeliTac 2008 Calendar (while stocks last - so get in quick).

http://www.heliopshelitacforums.com

Thanks again all and appreciate your support and make sure you check out our new photo gallery.

Cheers

Ned

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
^ You're right that a completed profile would be nice but most of us know who Ned is. He publishes a great magazine and is an awesome photographer who likes to share. He's given a bunch of us free magazine subscriptions.

But as a general rule, completed profiles are a good thing.

^ You're right that a completed profile would be nice but most of us know who Ned is. He publishes a great magazine and is an awesome photographer who likes to share. He's given a bunch of us free magazine subscriptions.

But as a general rule, completed profiles are a good thing.

I think that was meant for swimmer.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Yeah....if I had passed reading comprehension in grade school, I would have realized that......

I'll take my head out of my ass now.

HeloBubba

SH-2F AW
Contributor
Wanted to ask a favour of you all. We are in the process of unveiling our new HeliOps/HeliTac forum and would like you ask for your support in joining it and making a post or three.

Those from Air Warriors who come over and do so, you will receive a complimentary HeliTac 2008 Calendar (while stocks last - so get in quick).

http://www.heliopshelitacforums.com

Thanks again all and appreciate your support and make sure you check out our new photo gallery.

Cheers

Ned

I'm in as well...

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ned,

Great stuff as usual.

The magazines you send me at USNA are rapidly snatched up by our resident helo bubbas.

Thanks.

Purdue

Chicks Dig Rotors...
pilot
I'm there! Man, between this and NHA... my living room end table is gonna look like it belongs in the ready-room!