• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

For you liberals out there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimphil

Originally posted by BDCPUAH
ghost...excellent question

esday.....youre right man, arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics.(too funny man!!)

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
--Edmund Burke

Hey, arguing on the internet is much better than watching people throw chairs at each other on Jerry Springer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What would Jesus drive?"

Duh. A truck -- Jesus was a carpenter.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Kimphil, you can get on your soapbox and state your liberal views, and at the same time deride the conservative policy of our elected officials, and I won't bat an eye, free speech being what it is, BUT damnit, now you go attacking my man Jerry Springer. I just HAVE to draw the line there. That's just WRONG and hurtful, I mean, what has he done to YOU. He provides sub par inDUHviduals that are easily swayed in their opinions and beliefs with an outlet to feel better about themselves and enhance those lonely hours between the morning cartoons and the nightly prime time lineup. It's circus for the masses, and 15 minutes of fame for those "forunate" enough to get on the show. I mean come on, who WOULDN'T want to hear all about Billy Bob's incestuous marriage to his 13 year old cousin? And who could ever forget his wonderful Spring Break specials, ah, fond memories... You need to respect my right, and those of my fellow americans to sit on our couches "Al Bundy" like and lose what little remaining brain power we have left! Don't make me ban you, you Springer Basher you!!

And if ANYONE took that seriously, you ARE watching too much Jerry....

ghost_ttu

Speaking of the Al Bundy couch potato situation, the AF just said that I'm a disgusting fat body at 189 lbs so I have to go get my % body fat taken (which I told them when I took the physical to do, but nobody listens to me) I know that I'm around 14% which is fine, but I thought you would all enjoy the fact that the AF of all people told me I'm a fat body.

Eliminate distractions, focus on your goals and visualize what you hope to accomplish.

Taxman2A

War were declared.
Jerry Springer is now touring Ohio campuses, including my own campus of Bowling Green in support of his upcoming bid as a Democratic nominee to the Ohio State Senate.

ghost_ttu

Figured Jerry would be running in Arkansas or somewhere where most of his listener base resides.

Eliminate distractions, focus on your goals and visualize what you hope to accomplish.

wildflyin69

Grad of OCS 187 Charlie Co. 3rd Plt.
Anybody ever watch the Futurama episode where they travel back in time and it's revealed that Frye is his own grandfather?...just since we were on the subject of Jerry Springer...
bouncy_125.gif

"Push the stick foward, the houses get bigger; pull back, the houses get smaller... unless you keep pulling back, then they get bigger again."

patbrown08

I can't waste my time watching Springer. I am too busy with more intelligent things, like studying Law.

You know, Judge Judy, Texas Justice, People's Court,... Can you believe how many people sue their own family members over things like borrowed clothes. Jeez, I think that they go from Jerry right down the hall to the People's Court and sue for defamation of character.

You know what a divorce in Milton, FL and a tornado have in common? no matter what someone's gonna lose a trailer in both of them.

megan620

EA-6B ECMO/IA Wife
I hate to admit I'm from Cincinnati, where Jerry Springer was once mayor....the good thing is I wasn't old enough to vote when that happened. So, I'm assuming he's running in Ohio, because that's his state of residency? (please if anyone knows for sure, correct me). I also then assume he'll be visiting my school, Univ. of Cinci (please, no basketball jokes....the season was painful enough for us...wink, wink). Taxman, thanks for the warning about the Ohio campus tour, I'll have to watch out for all of the freaks coming out the day he visits campus! But, I am sure Jerry will NOT be close to making it to DC as a representative of Ohio, that is if my area of town has anything to say about it!

The Wiz

It seems to me lately everything turns into some kind of political argument. thats just my 2 cents

"for He today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother" Henry V

eaw75

megan, please don't spread that dark secret around too much, we have enough problems in cincy as it is. I read that clown brought his circus act to miami u sometime back, he was heckled off the stage.

Taxman2A

War were declared.
Originally posted by eaw75
megan, please don't spread that dark secret around too much, we have enough problems in cincy as it is. I read that clown brought his circus act to miami u sometime back, he was heckled off the stage.

I read about something even worse in Cincinatti, where you have this football team called the Bengals. Scary stuff.
propeller_125.gif

jk

kimphil

Originally posted by webmaster
Kimphil, you can get on your soapbox and state your liberal views, and at the same time deride the conservative policy of our elected officials, and I won't bat an eye, free speech being what it is, BUT damnit, now you go attacking my man Jerry Springer. I just HAVE to draw the line there. That's just WRONG and hurtful, I mean, what has he done to YOU. He provides sub par inDUHviduals that are easily swayed in their opinions and beliefs with an outlet to feel better about themselves and enhance those lonely hours between the morning cartoons and the nightly prime time lineup. It's circus for the masses, and 15 minutes of fame for those "forunate" enough to get on the show. I mean come on, who WOULDN'T want to hear all about Billy Bob's incestuous marriage to his 13 year old cousin? And who could ever forget his wonderful Spring Break specials, ah, fond memories... You need to respect my right, and those of my fellow americans to sit on our couches "Al Bundy" like and lose what little remaining brain power we have left! Don't make me ban you, you Springer Basher you!!

And if ANYONE took that seriously, you ARE watching too much Jerry....

Webmaster, you just pissed me off something fierce! If you were in front of me right now the chair I'm sitting in would be smacked across your head!
headache_125.gif

BTW, there's nothing wrong with marrying your cousin.
smgreen_125.gif

PS-- The best episode of Jerry Springer-- "The Tale of Two Trailers."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What would Jesus drive?"

Duh. A truck -- Jesus was a carpenter.

pancho10101

must say that this is the first thing i have ever posted. so true. watch out liberals, people are gettin educated.
panch

DBLang

PLC Candidate
Uh oh. The Man is probably reading my liberal mind right now with his super stealth spy satellite, better put on my aluminum foil hat.

wildflyin69

Grad of OCS 187 Charlie Co. 3rd Plt.
I can't believe this post lasted for so long :)

"Push the stick foward, the houses get bigger; pull back, the houses get smaller... unless you keep pulling back, then they get bigger again."

Status
Not open for further replies.