• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

For you liberals out there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
stfu.jpg

esday1

He'll dazzle you with terms like "Code Red."
That's really funny. What would be even funnier would be to see you print that out, walk up to Bob Kerrey, and show that to his face.

"Peace on earth to men of goodwill. All others stand by."

wildflyin69

Grad of OCS 187 Charlie Co. 3rd Plt.
LOL, I want to print that out and post it in my University's English department...(they're disgustingly liberal)

davidsin

Aww man i should have printed that out and enlarged it 100X and stuck it on a stick and walk down Hollywood blvd during the protest....<crap> missed a golden opportunity.

------------------------------------------
Semper Fi

kimphil

Ha ha ha. You know who else would enjoy that -- President Bush. While the liberals fought the Vietnam War, he ducked out with National Guard duty (assuming he wasn't too drunk or too coked-up to report to duty; he only showed up half the time he was required to).

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What would Jesus drive?"

Duh. A truck -- Jesus was a carpenter.

NuSnake

ahh yes, a word from the peanut gallery. You'll do well son.....

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
- Jimi Hendrix

dwitt

The peanut gallery has watched too many movies. Liberals don't fight for anything (unless you count complaining as fighting).

Dave Shutter

Lot's of Hollywood opinions in the news today:

Renee Zellweger: "Why are we going to war? I'm confused?"

Richard Gere: (surprise!) "This war is racist and imperialist"

And then some guys whose attention hasn't been fixed soley to their mirrors the last thirteen years:

Steven Spielberg: "Bush's policy is based on reality"

Tom Cruise: "Hussein is a threat to all humanity."

Gee, which two of these four still has a brain between their ears?

esday1

"Liberals don't fight for anything (unless you count complaining as fighting)."

Or unless you count volunteering for Vietnam, commanding a Swift boat, running it ashore during an ambush, jumping out and taking out a VC (who was getting ready to take out your boat with a B40 rocket launcher) as fighting. Or unless you count getting your leg blown off by a VC hand grenade during a SEAL op and still finishing the op as fighting. But hey, we all know Dick Cheney (5 draft deferments, quoted as saying "I had other priorities in the '60s than military service) does a great "mean face" when he talks about Saddam on Meet the Press, so I guess that proves that Republicans really are tougher!

Slick

Seems esday has something to say that's worth our attention...John Kerry, Senator D-Mass(labeled a liberal), Navy Seal during Nam. Usually the ones sending the military to war have little experience with it, like most of us.

I will respect the chain of command up to the President once I put the uniform on again, but that doesn't mean I have to be a political sheep. I believe in the ideas and people of this country and those people and ideas are worth defending, no matter who is in office. We are not policy makers, it drives me crazy to see people protesting outside military bases.

esday1

I will respect the chain of command up to the President once I put the uniform on again, but that doesn't mean I have to be a political sheep. I believe in the ideas and people of this country and those people and ideas are worth defending, no matter who is in office. We are not policy makers, it drives me crazy to see people protesting outside military bases.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

kimphil

Last time I checked, our allies in this new Gulf War, Great Britain, were led by a left-of-center Labor prime minister named Tony Blair. I also believe that one of our biggest critics, France, is led by a conservative, Jacques Chirac. There's nothing inherently "pacifist" in being a liberal.

Their are a few past Presidents that were considered "liberals" that didn't hesitate using American force--Truman, JFK, and LBJ. The fiction of the dovish liberal doesn't match the reality.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What would Jesus drive?"

Duh. A truck -- Jesus was a carpenter.

Status
Not open for further replies.