• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Football season cometh.

Which conference will have the National Champion?

• Total voters

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
So the preseason #6 beat the preseason #1 in a close game?

Neat.
Nope, an unranked team beat the imaginary #1 ranked team. If you like fun facts this is the first time an unranked team beat Alabama since 2007!

Griz882

pilot
Contributor
Time to put down the bong.
Sorry SEC…facts is facts. Besides, Alabama fans shouldn’t be throwing shade when lowly Tennessee is holding their own against “America’s finest.”

Griz882

pilot
Contributor
Oh you mean like lowly Kansas holding their own against “Griz’s finest”?
Exactly like that. Now you learning. No one cares about the score…it is only the WINS that matter and right now Alabama doesn’t have as many as OU. Of course, that could change.

Treetop Flyer

pilot
Only wins matter. That’s why Oklahoma (generally) skates through their pathetic conference then loses to a real playoff team. And somehow the SEC would win fewer national championships if they had to stomp shittier teams in a bigger playoff.

Delusional is the right word. Congrats on the nail biter against the worst team in the worst conference in the country.

Treetop Flyer

pilot
I’m shocked that Bama was able to make second half adjustments, what with being so overrated and all.

Beating the crap out of Tennessee is exactly the same as a questionable 4th down call nail biter against freaking Kansas

Griz882

pilot
Contributor
I’ll make it simple for you. This year I believe that OU could beat any SEC team, including Alabama, with the exception of Georgia. But it is also pretty clear that Georgia will beat every team in the SEC it plays including Alabama who they will likely meet in the SEC playoff and eliminate from the national championship playoffs.

Treetop Flyer

pilot
Not the worst…just not the most over-rated. Oh, and as an addition to my message to @SlickAg I will say that Texas could readily beat 10 of the 14 SEC teams.
Texas got blown out by Arkansas. Arkansas is on track for a .500 conference record at best. You have the college football knowledge of a 12 year old girl.