• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Football season cometh.

Which conference will have the National Champion?

• Total voters

Treetop Flyer

pilot
October 9…this year. Reference 2,3,4. Awful? Not sure you know what the word means.
Talking about recent head to heads, current NFL rosters and current recruiting isn’t history. Claiming Texas A&M as a “recent” Big12 departure is beyond idiotic. Their last season in the Big12 was 2011. But I guess when the Big12 gets demolished so often you’re left grasping at ridiculous nonsense like that.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Talking about recent head to heads, current NFL rosters and current recruiting isn’t history. Claiming Texas A&M as a “recent” Big12 departure is beyond idiotic. Their last season in the Big12 was 2011. But I guess when the Big12 gets demolished so often you’re left grasping at ridiculous nonsense like that.
Nah…I just like seeing SEC’s short bus team, ‘Bama, bested by another also-ran. On the bright side, the addition of OU and Texas to the SEC will raise the cumulative GPA of SEC sports substantially!

Griz882

pilot
Contributor
As usual OU shows up late to the game to get a win over the Jayhawks. Surprisingly, Navy is leaning pretty heavily on Cincinnati. GO Navy!

Griz882

pilot
Contributor
All other aside, Navy played a great game against Cincinnati and Illinois is doing all they can to mess with Penn State.

Treetop Flyer

pilot
Only because you graduated from a SEC school. If you had gone to an academic school you might have a comeback.

A&M is ranked and beat Bama so according to Big12 clingers it’s a Big12 school again. Although the Big12 in general and Oklahoma in particular have no place to talk about academics.

Griz882

pilot
Contributor
A&M is ranked and beat Bama so according to Big12 clingers it’s a Big12 school again. Although the Big12 in general and Oklahoma in particular have no place to talk about academics.
I’m not a Big 12 clinger…I don’t care about any single, pointless, NCAA conference (I am a team guy, OU) they are all just systems for dividing TV cash. I simply dislike the pompous rednecks of the SEC who wouldn’t be so highly regarded if there were a real NCAA football playoff. In truth, I’d be happy if they divided NCAA football like the NFL, two “leagues” with four conferences in each.

P.S. A&M was unranked when they beat ‘Bama.

SlickAg

pilot
I’m not a Big 12 clinger…I don’t care about any single, pointless, NCAA conference (I am a team guy, OU) they are all just systems for dividing TV cash. I simply dislike the pompous rednecks of the SEC who wouldn’t be so highly regarded if there were a real NCAA football playoff. In truth, I’d be happy if they divided NCAA football like the NFL, two “leagues” with four conferences in each.

P.S. A&M was unranked when they beat ‘Bama.
P.S. they were ranked #6 preseason and lost their starting quarterback in the fifth quarter of the season.