• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Flight School backed up

bcal

And is it typically 90 days or could it potentially be longer?
We were told expect 6-9 months. However, you can only receive up to 3 months at a time so they may just keep extending OHARP until Pensacola clears up some. Im hoping it doesn’t get extended but im currently set to head to Pensacola in March

vbts13

We were told expect 6-9 months. However, you can only receive up to 3 months at a time so they may just keep extending OHARP until Pensacola clears up some. Im hoping it doesn’t get extended but im currently set to head to Pensacola in March
Oh I see, so If you get extended you’d stay put in your current OHARP location?

jvflight

Any current info on the process for squadron stash jobs? I'm trying to get ahead of the curve to go somewhere cool, but there isn't much available for how it works these days.
To clarify--it seems like you work some contact you have at a squadron, get lucky enough for them to send a request to your detailer, and then you stash there for however long it takes to class up. Just like to know if there's anything beyond that or if I have the wrong picture.

villo0692

Any current info on the process for squadron stash jobs? I'm trying to get ahead of the curve to go somewhere cool, but there isn't much available for how it works these days.
To clarify--it seems like you work some contact you have at a squadron, get lucky enough for them to send a request to your detailer, and then you stash there for however long it takes to class up. Just like to know if there's anything beyond that or if I have the wrong picture.
@Mouselovr care to share the good news?

kookylukey

lol no ones getting stash jobs anymore. They're creating "Junior officer course" for 3 months before you start NIFE. Stash jobs basically are all gone.