• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

jaimej

I went to see my OR today and he thinks I will be in the Sept. 21st class as well. He said if not then, then prob the next class in Oct... I am just getting ready for OCS regardless by working out and memorizing everything... I found this website with downloadable Marine Cadences. It's pretty awesome. I get to learn the Cadences, and I actually find it more entertaining than music!

http://www.marinedevildog.com/mclinks/cadence.htm

jlr12

Finally received my final select for 31 AUG. It turns out the my OR wasn't getting my calls due to an issue with the phone system. Thank you to everyone who posted advice for my previous post.

James_1987

Another week down, just focusing on getting in the best shape possible. Running on the sand has definitely helped my run time. I was told to expect to expect to be in the September 21st class but really who knows. Just enjoying my free time while I have it.

jakejake527

Got off work early today but my OIC called me because he wanted me to have a good weekend. Finsel is in for Pilot and the September 21st class!
congrats....if you don't mind...when were you pro rec? i was pro rec y for supply last week and want to know when I should expect my finsel to arrive

Hump

Not at the Enterprise I want to work at...
All quiet down here in Georgia. On the upside, I had my first solo yesterday! Anyone else left from the Feb SNA board still waiting on a FINSEL? Trying to get some solidarity here hahah! :mad::confused::eek:

Buffy

All quiet down here in Georgia. On the upside, I had my first solo yesterday! Anyone else left from the Feb SNA board still waiting on a FINSEL? Trying to get some solidarity here hahah! :mad::confused::eek:
Yes, still waiting. Hopefully this week will bring good news.