• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

Buffy

All quiet down here in Georgia. On the upside, I had my first solo yesterday! Anyone else left from the Feb SNA board still waiting on a FINSEL? Trying to get some solidarity here hahah! :mad::confused::eek:
Yes, still waiting. Hopefully this week will bring good news.

mblaskovich

Joining FINSEL purgatory after a late June Pro-Rec with a patient mentality. Besides, it's a long way to the top if you wanna rock 'n' roll

bruin13

Hadn't heard from my recruiter in a couple weeks and he wasn't responding to my emails and voicemail. Turns out he was transferred and didn't bother telling me. Just spoke with my processor though and still no FINSEL or tentative date.

Looks like I'll be here in purgatory with you all a bit longer.

thuntfx2

When I find out my OCS date, which I'm hoping will be sept. 21 at this point, I want to gather everyone with the same dates so we can all do bro stuff in Rhode island. I'm strangely seeing a bar scene of a bunch of SNA candios doing karaoke to this Phil Collins nonsense :D:D:eek:

theghettodefendant

None
Congrats on the finsel! When did you get prorec'd? I'm out of the June board, just trying to get an idea on when things might start picking up.
I was on the December board. My OR actually just called me and said there was an open spot for the class starting this Sunday, but unfortunately I don't have any of my affairs in order and had to tell him I couldn't make it on such short notice. I'm extremely disappointed to say the least because my class still seems so far away.

reFLYluwasch

pilot
I just received my final select letter for the AUG 31st class. My OR and I were talking about the Playstation 4 and then boom goes the dynamite...

Sache

Hopefully I get a Aug/Sept class. Was proY for SWO in March but finally accepted it after waiting early June for the march IDC boards.