• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

brogdawg32

So my processor just asked me to fill out the HOV NAVPERS form for swearing in(report of home of record)but my OR says FINSEL isn't here yet. I'm hoping this means it's coming soon

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot
anyone know why they are calling basically the whole Aug 31 class trying to put us in July 20 class thats 4 days away?

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
anyone know why they are calling basically the whole Aug 31 class trying to put us in July 20 class thats 4 days away?
It's called being adaptable to change. Like airlines, "seats full" are the most efficient & cost effective way to conduct scheduled events (classes, flights, rock concerts, etc.}. Obviously, seat(s) have become open for the upcoming class for whatever reason(s), and the following class placements act as the "stand by list" to fill them.:confused:

It's a good deal IF you are physically & mentally ready, with all personal business attended to; afterall, youv've been WAITING months and months for boards/results/ProRecs/FS-OCS date... now it's time to start out toward your next career "checkpoint"!:)
BzB

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot
10-4...if it weren't for some circumstances I planned around for the 31 date would have said sure, but I feel like this isn't the last time ill be facing this dilemma. Would've jumped at it actually because like any paranoid aviation candidate I feel like I'm gonna go blind tomorrow and want to get that Flight Phys. over asap.

theghettodefendant

None
Does anyone know what happens when you don't swear in within 14 days of getting your finsel? I'm waiting on the record of my speeding ticket dismissal and it's taking a while to get the record back to me.

Dangy

Pew pew pew
pilot
Does anyone know what happens when you don't swear in within 14 days of getting your finsel? I'm waiting on the record of my speeding ticket dismissal and it's taking a while to get the record back to me.

Nothing really, I swore in around 20 days after I got my FS.