• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

navy2014

Here to give false hope for people waiting for Aug. 31 FINSELs... I was shocked, to say the least, by getting mine today.

exNavyOffRec

Here to give false hope for people waiting for Aug. 31 FINSELs... I was shocked, to say the least, by getting mine today.

being placed into an OCS class and then receiving the FS is not an instantaneous step, you were probably placed in that class several weeks ago and the FS letter was just generated and made public to the NRD.

VoodooNova

None
Looks like I officially enter Purgatory today. I got Pro-Rec N for NFO, but I'm still Pro-Rec Y for SWO. My recruiter called today and said he's going to check about a possible "unofficial" date and/or when I should be getting an official date.

jakejake527

hey guys..

how long does it usually take to receive your finsel letter?

I just received my n3m letter today...

when is the most likely chance that I'll attend OCS? I was pro rec y for supply last week

jlr12

I was told that i had an unofficial date of 31Aug back in May, but haven't had a real update other than I was awaiting pm signature since. My OR isn't responding to my voice mails or emails, so I have no way of knowing what is going on. Per NOPO's post last week all of the finsels for 31Aug should have been done by this week. Is it possible that I was moved back? Is there any other option to get an update than to continue to wait for my OR to get back to me?

Mr Spenz

"Your brief saved your flight' - every IP
pilot
I was told that i had an unofficial date of 31Aug back in May, but haven't had a real update other than I was awaiting pm signature since. My OR isn't responding to my voice mails or emails, so I have no way of knowing what is going on. Per NOPO's post last week all of the finsels for 31Aug should have been done by this week. Is it possible that I was moved back? Is there any other option to get an update than to continue to wait for my OR to get back to me?
Nothing is official until you have a final select and orders to OCS.

brogdawg32

If you reach monday without a FINSEL, I would check with your processor. If processor doesn't respond, shoot NOPO a PM

CAJ0520

Your recruiter gets the letter and gives it to you so the fact that you haven't gotten hold of him in so long could mean that your letter is available but he just is super busy at the moment. Keep trying to contact him I suppose. If you have a secondary contact that works too. I check in with the Chief at the recruiting station near me instead of calling LT all the time. Chief doesn't mind and I'm there to PT with the enlisted DEP guys anyways. Nopo would be a good bet, he could probably check into it next time he checks the forums if hes not too busy, hes checked on my stuff before.

VoodooNova

None
I saw people suggesting this earlier. How do you find out your processor's contact info?

I found my processor's office phone number on my district's website, but they just posted it as one of the number to my NORS. You might be able to call the station and ask for his contact information.

brogdawg32

I saw people suggesting this earlier. How do you find out your processor's contact info?
I found mine because he emailed me asking for a form directly, and his direct line was in his signature. I only contacted him once tho when my recruiter was out of the office